Jordan retro 2 Chicago low summer 2016

I guess the carolina's not on NDC anymore? hopefully they hit the outlets for the low[/quote well Idk if u stay in the Los Angeles area or near Cuz warehouse shoe sale has them on sale for 130, plus u can use a 20 dollar coupon of their website..so they come out to 110 plus tax..I just scooped up the snakes 9 low for 108 out the door the other day

greatest, most iconic jordan low of all time. these retros are so comfy also. one of my favorite jordan releases of the year. copped on release day for 120 shipped off the bay. def. would double for under 100.

I will definitely be getting a pair of Chi 2 lows but man. Im patiently waiting for the white/red lows to return true to the OG. Those would be super clean.

View media item 2087742
those would be dope, but the retros didn't have the grey on the outsole like the highs. that grey is clutch

Last edited:
I guess the carolina's not on NDC anymore? hopefully they hit the outlets for the low[/quote well Idk if u stay in the Los Angeles area or near Cuz warehouse shoe sale has them on sale for 130, plus u can use a 20 dollar coupon of their website..so they come out to 110 plus tax..I just scooped up the snakes 9 low for 108 out the door the other day
good looking out bruh.... my auntie stay in long beach...imma see what it do

Today for my sons born day

aujkar.jpg

these are on kicksusa.com for 79.99 shipped if you dont have a kicksusa store in your state or you live in a tax free state

use topcashback.com for 10 percent rebate and make it even better

one of the best quality releases of the year

^ Great post Noble. I would put this as my top quality JB release of 2016. I absolutely love them. Soft midsole, great look. I never knew I loved 2's so much until I bought this.

Too bad the navy low pair has that white midsole. If it was the 2004 release I would buy those too.

Back
Top Bottom