Jordan retro 3 “Flyknit” February 2018

So, these will restock? I only care if I can get them for a little under retail. I thought maybe the reason they were limited is because Flyknit reconstructed Nike sneakers haven't sold well. Things like the Air Jordan 1 Flyknit, af1 ultra force, air Max...etc

Not trying to catch a L tomorrow I want these...
8E7BEEE9-D0FC-4595-AA4F-0EC5912755DF.jpeg

I got mine in today as well. I am a sucker for the glow in the dark sole, but I actually really like the quality on these. The waxed laces are a nice touch too.

Attachments

• 873116C0-9EB4-4ADC-BD08-6560565EFC54.jpeg
    873116C0-9EB4-4ADC-BD08-6560565EFC54.jpeg
    266.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 11836822-342F-4F8A-999C-FCE7247B70CA.jpeg
    11836822-342F-4F8A-999C-FCE7247B70CA.jpeg
    359.7 KB · Views: 46
Got mine in today, they are awful in person, imo. Shame to do this to a 3.

20180817_135147.jpg

Completely disagree.

I could do without the glossy midsole (matte black everything, here) but I dig the silhouette.

Synthetic leather ankle collar looks nice, knit elephant print is flat out dope.

Oddly enough, one of my favorite features is the padded tongue ::YE SHRUG::

win on Sneakrs on these and the Raptors.. Nike obviously need my money today.. :tongue:

If these 3s & the Raptor 4s would’ve dropped months ago like they were supposed to, I’d already have em both, but having them drop the same day, just too much $ to drop rn. I’m more inclined to go with the 4s, just don’t want to do that much for flynit, but these do look super dope, hope I don’t regret passing up.

I slept on these like a idiot I did copp three pairs of Raptors today and got my Retro 5 international flights on lock from my plug... But these 3's were fire... So anyone got any information on a possible restock for us losers who got caught sleeping??

Sure thing boss....

OK papi :wink:

Why did you buy them then?

because the 3s are my favorite and I wanted to check them out in person?

Completely disagree.

I could do without the glossy midsole (matte black everything, here) but I dig the silhouette.

Synthetic leather ankle collar looks nice, knit elephant print is flat out dope.

Oddly enough, one of my favorite features is the padded tongue ::YE SHRUG::

yeah the AJ 3 silhouette is my favorite and I agree with you with the ankle collar but other than that, they should have kept the FN off the AJ3.

for those who like the shoe, good for you and congrats on the pick up but these are not for me at all.

Back
Top Bottom