Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

The "fake" pair looks better than the real pair.  Its weird that these are a few weeks out, and their are still no legit pics out.

Still think this is strange no leaked pics are out yet, JB got a plan of attack to create huge hype im guessing

Please don't put the QS on these. Just let em sit on shelves. I'll drop in a store. Try on my size and walk out with ease.
You haters keep hating

these are prob ganna be QS

and dubbed "gamma 3s" knowing JB

edit: more pics

Last edited:
Please don't put the QS on these. Just let em sit on shelves. I'll drop in a store. Try on my size and walk out with ease.

You haters keep hating

We shouldn't have a prob, getting these they are coming in all sizes... Toddlers - men's I hope I'm right

3s are one of my favorite Jordan's. Although I'm still salty about this 170 (184 after tax) price jump on retros, I will try to cop. Not doing anything extra for these tho. Walk in at about 3 in the afternoon on release day and hopefully my size is there. Otherwise #OnToTheNextOne

@bigj505 you've always been cool with me since day one, what's your input on these being limited or general release? Should I pre-order them or put in raffles and wait for release day? I don't want to make that rookie mistake I made with the Oreo 5's when I overpaid. Up until this very moment I think they're somehow on every retailers page.

Nice change up with the new c/w, these will be a nice summer wear..
I agree. I'll be rocking these summer time till the soles fall off 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom