Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

I'm with you, however the Taxi 12's were none TLO and FCFS at Niketown as well, and madness ensued.  Not that I think that's going to happen with these, just saying that's not always a good indicator.  I'm sure they will do better than the Bobcat X's but not as well as the Taxi's.
what do you mean by "do better"....and "not as well"??

you mean sell out in 5 minutes?

the only release last year that didnt sell out in 5 minutes (here in charlotte) were the Oreo 5s.  my local finishline had scattered sizes a week afterwards.  but i'm talking weird sizes like a 14 and an 8.  everything else sells out between minute 1 and hour 1.

i just dont understand people who equate "not selling out in 1 minute" as not doing well.

think about how many products out there that don't sell out at all.

producing 50,000 and selling 50,000 = winning

Just called a few FTL's here in my area of southside Chicago area, and one spot told me they weren't getting them, but another spot said that they're doing a raffle, but don't expect to sell out as fast. Another one told me that they don't have as many raffle tickets as they had with the Gamma 11s and the Taxis, and even was cool enough to take a raffle over the phone for me. But they did tell me to definitely not wait to cop cuz people hatin on missing out on the past couple of releases (gammas, 1s, taxis) are probably gonna cop to resell.

I went to a couple of malls in my city today and entered the raffles mainly at Foot Locker, Footaction, and Shoe Palace. I have one guaranteed ticket for a size 8 but I need a 8.5. I don't think it will be hard finding a size swap though...

Ran in footlocker to grab a raffle ticket. The lady says" you are not gonna want these, I know how u are.." she goes to grab one.
After checking them out i can say the materials used are awesome, but the shade of blue used is horrible. I havent been following this thread but just a heads up for guys that havent seen these. It is not a carolina blue, its closer to teal

Ran in footlocker to grab a raffle ticket. The lady says" you are not gonna want these, I know how u are.." she goes to grab one.
After checking them out i can say the materials used are awesome, but the shade of blue used is horrible. I havent been following this thread but just a heads up for guys that havent seen these. It is not a carolina blue, its closer to teal
Was talking to a dude that works at Champs yesterday and he said it was almost close to the OKC blue color.

Last edited:
Honestly, I kind of like these...my local footlocker told me they're opening at 10 am because they see no "hype" around these.

Last edited:
I really cant decide what i wanna do on this release. I feel like i cbf'd driving a hr to wait in line to cop. But i do want them..........i think....limited in Aus so i dont wanna regret it... Why u do dis JB, just over produce it like usual lol

Yeah I'm on the fence with these also...i feel like i will regret it if i don't pick them up saturday

I really cant decide what i wanna do on this release. I feel like i cbf'd driving a hr to wait in line to cop. But i do want them..........i think....limited in Aus so i dont wanna regret it... Why u do dis JB, just over produce it like usual lol
then just buy it off ebay

very true. i was really surprised on the taxi hype cause wit the CDP, people were tryna give those away and couldnt...but its been pretty mellow this week. we'll see, you jus never know...

what do you mean by "do better"....and "not as well"??

you mean sell out in 5 minutes?

the only release last year that didnt sell out in 5 minutes (here in charlotte) were the Oreo 5s.  my local finishline had scattered sizes a week afterwards.  but i'm talking weird sizes like a 14 and an 8.  everything else sells out between minute 1 and hour 1.

i just dont understand people who equate "not selling out in 1 minute" as not doing well.

think about how many products out there that don't sell out at all.

producing 50,000 and selling 50,000 = winning
What I mean is that in my area, the Bobcat X's are still sitting on the shelves.  Sure they might have sold out on NDC across the US, but locally (at least in my area) they sat.  I saw a few yesterday in fact while I was entering raffles for the 3's.  So to use your analagy, if they produced 50k, they haven't sold 50k yet.

I'm new at buying off NDC but when it's not TLO how do you find the shoe? Search the style code at 8 and add to cart or what?

Yeah I'm on the fence with these also...i feel like i will regret it if i don't pick them up saturday

Yeh exactly how i feel, and when im on the fence the effort too cop seems like way more then usual lol.
and too that ebay comment from that other dude, i dont support resellers

Yeh exactly how i feel, and when im on the fence the effort too cop seems like way more then usual lol.
and too that ebay comment from that other dude, i dont support resellers

All shoe stores are resellers. So technically you do support resellers.

I'm new at buying off NDC but when it's not TLO how do you find the shoe? Search the style code at 8 and add to cart or what?
they will still tweet a link at 8 a.m. you can just clcik it and add to cart.. or keep refreshing the search for the style code. 

Is anyone out there able to get these Saturday? I want them but school, my car inspection and a couple things totaled to be more than I calculated for this month so I know for sure I can't pick these up. At least not this weekend. Any NTers out there that can help a fellow out I'd greatly appreciate it and return the favor (for a future release or whatever's equivalent to you). Let me know! Size 11 please

seen in person today they a ashy leather .. kinda weird but nice quality compared to tha fire red 3s that sucked

Back
Top Bottom