Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

Got through the entire FNL checkout and hit submit and now I have the countdown. Do you think it'll still go through?

Got through the entire FNL checkout and hit submit and now I have the countdown. Do you think it'll still go through?
Nah, you gotta start the process over unfortunately if you didn't get an order number

Last edited:
I normally don't get to say this, but it was fairly easy today.  Clicked on the link and bam, added to cart and checked out.  I know I said I was going to pass on these, but didn't after looking at recent on foot pics.  Hope the color looks as good in person as they are in the pics I've seen.

tried to get a pair off JJ so i can cancel my FNL

but i kept getting a keycode expired error and it went OOS

anyone know what this "keycode expired error" is?

edit: these sold out pretty fast online glad i didnt hesitate on FNL

Last edited:
Got two pairs! But both are for my cousins that needed the assist... Lol. Got an 11 off of Finishline  and a 11.5 from NDC very easily. Really wish it was like this for the Bred 1's which would have been for me!!!!!  Still a bit salty about those.

ThankYou NDC that was fast i got my size 8 and my siz 5y fir my girl so today was a good morning waiting on confirmation here :smokin :smokin :smokin

Nah, you gotta start the process over unfortunately if you didn't get an order number

I had to re-enter my payment, but I just got the confirmation number and email. Hooray! I've struck out on all the releases recently that I've went for. Feels good to grab a pair.

Yo I applied a $50 gift card, it still says the total is 180.20... will they subtract 50 when they bill me? First time i used a gift card on that site.lol :smile:

Screw FNL and this nonsense with not accepting my payment
i had the shoes in cart before any other sites but i had to rethink it coz of the many times FNL screw me with their stupid CC declines so i closed it and went to NDC instead and came out tax free coz of ebates and cant beat that free shipping :smile:

11t7t5g.jpg

Great just got it back to sleep i go good luck to those copping

Kind of a pain in the ... To get bought them for wife but entering Paypal info FNL knocked me out of line. Finally went through.

Back
Top Bottom