Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

Up on Champs. No draw options yet tho
Screenshot_2018-08-12-23-21-52.png

I don’t know why these aren’t getting a lot of love, maybe I’m wrong. I prefer these because they don’t have Travis Scott, Drake or Timberlake attached to them. Technically they were Drakes. All the collaborations kicks are nice. But I like the simple but dope version of these. Hope I grab a pair.

I don’t know why these aren’t getting a lot of love, maybe I’m wrong. I prefer these because they don’t have Travis Scott, Drake or Timberlake attached to them. Technically they were Drakes. All the collaborations kicks are nice. But I like the simple but dope version of these. Hope I grab a pair.

It’s because there is no Nike air and no artist attached.

I wonder why there’s not more chatter about the footlocker pic that has Drakes signature. I predicted that when these release they will have Drakes signature and that it’s being kept hush hush. We will see

I wonder why there’s not more chatter about the footlocker pic that has Drakes signature. I predicted that when these release they will have Drakes signature and that it’s being kept hush hush. We will see

the mass produced printed signature is cool and all.....but i want a pair that has a real signature from drake lol

the mass produced printed signature is cool and all.....but i want a pair that has a real signature from drake lol
I don’t think they’d be charging $200 for these if they didn’t have Drake’s actual signature. He’s famous so signing 50,000 pairs of shoes is no problem

I don’t think they’d be charging $200 for these if they didn’t have Drake’s actual signature. He’s famous so signing 50,000 pairs of shoes is no problem

wait....the pair u saw on FTL had drakes actual signature? like his signature signature? and not a print-on of his signature? and i dont see drake signing 50,000 of anything nowadays. 50k is alot to sign of anything for anyone. i dont see him sitting down and doing that. hes too famous to being doing that. not 50ks worth at least.

and them charging $200 for these doesnt mean they doing somthing special on these. it literally means nothing. they hit us for $250 + tax for some 11s a little while ago and wasnt no signature or nobody special attached to those.

Someone from this board sent me this quote a while back:

This is from Scott Adams, the creator of Dilbert

"One of the most mind-boggling discoveries I made while becoming a professional humorist is that a large segment of the general public has no sense of humor. I mean that literally, in the same way that some people can’t tell the difference between good wine and bad, and some people are tone deaf. Humor appreciation is like every other human capacity. Some have it, some don’t.

My best estimate is that about a third of the public don’t possess the capacity to even recognizehumor when they see it. But they pretend they do, for social reasons, the same way I used to pretend I liked expensive wine. The reality is that I couldn’t distinguish an ordinary wine from a great one. Both gave me the same type of headache. (I no longer drink alcohol. I see it as poison.)"

uh.....

somebody wise once told me that a person is a lame if they have to explain their humor. sometimes its not that other people are dense or have no sense or humor, its just that humor is not your thang.

a cornball is a cornball is a cornball is a cornball no matter the disguise, the situation, or the environment.

uh.....

somebody wise once told me that a person is a lame if they have to explain their humor. sometimes its not that other people are dense or have no sense or humor, its just that humor is not your thang.

a cornball is a cornball is a cornball is a cornball no matter the disguise, the situation, or the environment.
Hey man, I’m not claiming to be George Carlin, Dave Chappelle or Richard Pryor. I still think you should be able to pick up on sarcasm when someone is being playful.

Lighten up. Have a coke and a smile.

Last edited:
Hey man, I’m not claiming to be George Carlin, Dave Chappell’s, or Richard Pryor. I still think you should be able to pick up on sarcasm when someone is being playful.

Lighten up. Have a coke and a smile.

its the internet. sarcasm is sometimes hard to pick up on the internet. especially if youre a stranger. with so many people on the internet who have said crazier things and believed the crazy things they say, its hard to pick out whos playing and whos actually being serious.

but now that u told me you were playing....it still isnt funny tho. maybe that says somthing?

oh well, im in for a pair or 2 like i said. i like these.

Mike Birbiglia in his netflix special had a whole bit about this. Anytime you have to say "I'm joking" after a joke usually means the joke wasn't that good. Like telling a girl in the work place...

"your t*ts look delicious......im juuust jooookiiiing!"

Back
Top Bottom