Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

Got mine today and there's a small part of the black inner missing, don't think I'd have noticed it if they were white. I've been lucky with glue marks and QC issues before, guess it was bound to hit me sooner or later. Don't have any other 4s to compare it to so not sure if this is normal or not.

Other than that I like 'em since I wasn't lucky enough to grab the CJ

IMG_1358.JPG

smh footpatrol cancelled my order... now i have to look for a size 9... of course those UK sites dont have my size... thanks for the link though

Dang. I guess they sold out fast. Only US size 9.5 left. No more 9.

I guess a recent restock since when I checked they had a FSR from US 7 to 13.

Just got my sz 12 from bstn around 230 shipped. Didnt want to pay the extra 15 but oh well colorway is dope. Lots of sizes were up on size overkill and footpatrol too via solelinks

Got mine today and there's a small part of the black inner missing, don't think I'd have noticed it if they were white. I've been lucky with glue marks and QC issues before, guess it was bound to hit me sooner or later. Don't have any other 4s to compare it to so not sure if this is normal or not.

Other than that I like 'em since I wasn't lucky enough to grab the CJ

IMG_1358.JPG
I have got to be kidding me ? IMO that's going above and beyond, looking for an imperfection

Have any SNS raffle winners had their shipping notice yet ? Still heard nothing but I'm guessing it's because of the weekend

Lol. Not that concerned about imperfections but was worried it might be something that would get worse with wear. I've had a closer look and it looks like the side part of the tongue that links to the shoe is slightly forward so it's showing that bit. Already had them on feet and they look and feel great. Still wish I'd lucked out on the CJ but these are nice.

Woke up this morning and looked at my raptors again. Man....it's such a dope colorway and shoe imo. I respect people who didnt like it and passed, to each their own and I can see how these colors might not appeal to everyone. Drake's signature on it or not, I was going to cop. Glad they were somewhat easy to get on morning of release day, although it did eventually sell out. If I was ballin enough like some of yall in here I wouldn't even mind doubling up but 1 pair will do lol.

Have any SNS raffle winners had their shipping notice yet ? Still heard nothing but I'm guessing it's because of the weekend

Nothing here
Hopefully it ships out today or tomorrow
It was a busy weekend so I’m sure they are just backed up

Woke up this morning and looked at my raptors again. Man....it's such a dope colorway and shoe imo. I respect people who didnt like it and passed, to each their own and I can see how these colors might not appeal to everyone. Drake's signature on it or not, I was going to cop. Glad they were somewhat easy to get on morning of release day, although it did eventually sell out. If I was ballin enough like some of yall in here I wouldn't even mind doubling up but 1 pair will do lol.

For me it's not the color, it's the price and the materials used. I don't really like suede that much (13s and 18s are a different story). I prefer durabuck and the $200 price for these is not worth it in my opinion.

Nothing here
Hopefully it ships out today or tomorrow
It was a busy weekend so I’m sure they are just backed up

I got my B-Red Toes from them, and they took forever to ship. Once they did, it was super fast though.

I was under the impression that these started at Size 8. Yet somehow there are 10 sales on StockX for Size 7. Hmmm

Anyway, my pair from BackDoor / Italy is arriving on Wednesday! :pimp:

I was under the impression that these started at Size 8. Yet somehow there are 10 sales on StockX for Size 7. Hmmm

Anyway, my pair from BackDoor / Italy is arriving on Wednesday! :pimp:
US7-15 were available. Smaller sizes went fast as usual.

I really didn't plan on buying these, but since they weren't hard to get, why not? I think these are gonna be like Cavs 4 status on the colorway ranks.

Back
Top Bottom