Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

awfully quiet in here even tho the raptors won the championship. there was more noise in here last week when peeps were saying the drakes were gonna skyrocket if the raptors win. huge jump in price etc etc, 400 etc etc, lmao @ people who sent their dookie quality pairs back, etc etc

my size was higher last week. WHAAAAAT JUUUUUUUMP? :lol:
I sold 2 pairs of the originals (size 8 and 9) to a speculator for £720.. Time will tell if I chose wisely, but I got 3x what I paid so I'm good.
Plus I still have my 11's plus one pair DS in my size..

I sold 2 pairs of the originals (size 8 and 9) to a speculator for £720.. Time will tell if I chose wisely, but I got 3x what I paid so I'm good.
Plus I still have my 11's plus one pair DS in my size..

ya u got the good small sizes. only those r at a decent price right now if youre a reseller. almost all bigger sizes for drakes arent gonna make any1 too much. regular raptors r up there tho.

Shoulda sold em then. I'm keeping my pair, would unDSvtoday but it's supposed to rain later... might still rock em tho.

Did you return your first non Drake pair too?

i didnt cop the raptors pair or try at all because people said materials and quality sucked overall. when i saw they dropped the drakes, the hopeful side in me thought hey maybe theyre better (i know, im dumb) and copped. if my pair wasnt so bad, i would have rocked em.

i returned my drake pair even b4 raptors won. it was bad. even if i was into reselling, i know theyd get rejected by goat and stockx, and if i resell local, the person would take 1 look and b like nah. nobodys gonna wanna pay resell for a jacked pair.

returning was the move for my situation.

The thing is that most people bought these to resell. If everyone sells at the same time, then of course the prices will remain stagnant and even drop because people are going to have to take less just to move the shoe.

Just peeped the prices for these since the win last night, and I’m definitely surprised that in my size 9, the pair with his signature have dropped considerably (lowest ask is currently $280, but they were up to $430-440 just last night), while the pair without his signature is still substantially higher (lowest ask $485). Never seen a dip like his signatures pair is taking in such a short time span before.

I returned my pair last week so this really don’t apply to me but why did the shoe drop so much in price on stock x when last night the drake 4s where going for $430 to $450 in a size 9

But now a size 9 is in the $270 to $280 range after Toronto won the game
What happened ?

if these new drake tracks are heat then they'll surely shoot straight up again :rofl:. i understand them dropping to the $340-$360 range, but $280's??? what in the voodoo chicken foot is this?

awfully quiet in here even tho the raptors won the championship. there was more noise in here last week when peeps were saying the drakes were gonna skyrocket if the raptors win. huge jump in price etc etc, 400 etc etc, lmao @ people who sent their dookie quality pairs back, etc etc

my size was higher last week. for the most part, only small money sizes gonna make any1 some bread. most other sizes below 300. cause ever1 knows drake a bandwagoner.

thats why the raptors r jumping, not the drakes.

I bought my "drake" pair because I missed the original drop last year. I am a little surprised to see how the releases flip flopped overnight. Drake pair in my size 8 was around the $380 and the og pair under that. Now the OG has shot up to over $400 and the Drake to a bit above retail. I could care less either way, I just like the shoe and as you can see by the pic I posted earlier I rocked these last week anyway. For anyone who got some good prices on selling their pairs, good stuff.

I bought my "drake" pair because I missed the original drop last year. I am a little surprised to see how the releases flip flopped overnight. Drake pair in my size 8 was around the $380 and the og pair under that. Now the OG has shot up to over $400 and the Drake to a bit above retail. I could care less either way, I just like the shoe and as you can see by the pic I posted earlier I rocked these last week anyway. For anyone who got some good prices on selling their pairs, good stuff.

i bought mine to wear as well but they were jacked up. raptors pair is def the way to go if you trying to resell these. people realizing raptors won, not drake the fake superfan. with the finals being over and all the hype and excitement subsiding, people are seeing clearly now.

Definitely one of the wildest market fluctuations on a shoe in such a short span I ever seen. Talk about hype and people moving on to the next once the finals are over lol. $450 to 280 in one night sheesh!
If I had those would’ve definitely pressed the button. I peeped the price fall in like one hour

C4D8F3F5-AB6C-4095-B9BB-2C48DEDC984C.jpeg

51AF6AFE-A643-4670-BFCA-C6A846F24F36.jpeg

Today

Hopefully the bottom falls out of the og's so I can get another pair at some point.
Nike need to do some red/purple Raptors 1s now.

With all the $$, loyalty, and dedication he's given that franchise, Nav deserves a ring tbh

this. if what they say is true, that dude has never missed a home game since he started going. ever. not sure about away games but i know he goes to a ton of those too, if not all. and he doesnt do clown ish on the sidelines. definition of a true fan.

Alcohol played a big role in prices last night
Woohoo! I’m drunk feeling good! Raptors just won!
$400 for these? Why not! Woohoo!
I bet all the sellers mailed their packages bright and early in the morning lol
Jeahhh
That’s what I thought

A chick came to us and talked
She was drunk
My friends left me alone with her
We added her my fb

Later on they asked me did I ....
I said hell no I wouldn’t

She never contacted me and I still don’t know her name

Alcohol is strong stuff