Jordan Retro 6 "Flight Jacket" to release?

Yea, they wold be $292 shipped for me. I can buy way better shoes for the same price or cheaper. I will pass. If they were retail then I would cop. Might as well wait for the green gator aids and pay around the same.

Well, I have ZERO willpower after watching a few vids of these on YouTube, LOL!!! Bit the bullet and got them from SVD! I missed the Gold Pinnacles but these have a better story and to me at least, meaning. I was in 9th grade and stayed up to watch (and record it on the VCR) MJ on SNL! The Super Fans skit was hilarious!!!!

Can't wait to see these in person. From the videos, the colorway really shifts in the light! Hoping going down .5 works on these (should as basically every 6 retro is a 10.5 for me. 11 is just too long).

You guys think it's safe to say the jacket won't be released to the public for certain now that the sneaker has started to release without it?

You guys think it's safe to say the jacket won't be released to the public for certain now that the sneaker has started to release without it?

I think it was stated when the photos of the jacket surfaced that it never was going to release to tye public. Only for "friends and family". I wish it would release as I love the look. Would buy one but probably would never wear it.

sivas and backdoor are showing Oct 1 release date now.

my backdoor order has shipped already tho

That's interesting! Mmm.. maybe I'll try for Ubiq this morning & if I get through, I'll cancel the Sivas order (since I already have the order sitting).

I think it was stated when the photos of the jacket surfaced that it never was going to release to tye public. Only for "friends and family". I wish it would release as I love the look. Would buy one but probably would never wear it.
Thanks. You're right, I remember that too but then I heard (don't recall the source) that they may release at retail.
As much as I'd like to own it, I'm not exactly heartbroken about saving the $500 that JB would probably charge for it.

Caught an L too... Supposedly only 5k pairs, but not much hype... all I know I've been waiting on these since the first leak pics. Gotta have them.

Back
Top Bottom