Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

b69de88c_Air_Jordan_6_retro_off_white_new_maroon_384664_116_sneaker_politics_hypebeast_9.jpeg

These 2 pics do it all for me 
smokin.gif
straight crack...

hopefully more phone calls roll in today for the #NTFAM

1 locked & still waiting for 2 more raffle calls. 

The FTL pics really capture what they actually look like in person...the others make it to be more white, especially the jumpman lace cover thing...

Finishline Boynton Beach did guaranteed tickets Monday and the remainders are FCFS Saturday at 8.
Damn, that's my new spot also.  Just moved down there.  Hopefully there will be my size left over come Saturday.  I wonder how many pairs they got?  Repped

So much dopeness... For those with these in hand, how accurate is the ndc pics of the upper's shade of off white and the lace cover? Also the sole parts that has a tint of gum? Your answers depends on if I should double up :nthat:

For me, Nike Air isnt just Nostalgia. The shoe was designed with it, and Nike Air fills that big void in the back. A jumpman with air underneath doesnt. Its like if JB decided to put Nike Air on the back on the Jordan X. That would look terrible, just like the Jumpman looks terrible on the back of the III-VI. Its also like when JB replaced the swoosh with a jumpman on the sides of the 1 back in the early 2000's. It looked Turrible!

Im happy its back, and it came back at the perfect time for me. The Maroon VI has been my all time favorite shoe since I was 10. Last year when the VI's dropped I was conflicted on buying the Maroon VI if they dropped, seeing that all the VI's had the jumpman on the back last year. I was relieved when they didnt release and were saved for this year.

As far as raffles go, every single Shiekh, footlocker, footaction, champs, finishline around me received these. So I just put raffles at all of them at Greenspoint mall. I received a call back from Jimmy Jazz on Wednesday and am expecting an email from Sheikh on Friday. For whatever reasons, I am 100% with Shiekh raffles all the way back to early 2014 or whenever they started the online raffle system.

I kept telling myself yeah they're nice but way too much money but now I'm in... It's too bad I missed all my raffles in SF oh well, online or bust :smokin

b69de88c_Air_Jordan_6_retro_off_white_new_maroon_384664_116_sneaker_politics_hypebeast_9.jpeg

good gawd
lol yea but don't you actually have a pair already?

yea I do .... whats your point b

its a nice picture
lol son, just find it funny you ogling over a pic when you got a real life pair

wyp tho... ive had them well before this weeks hype started :lol:

don't we do that all the time w/ shoe pics........

I ooogle over this picture to this day

View media item 1812825
& I have more than enough pairs for myself already... so again I say whats ur point b

Last edited:
wyp tho... ive had them well before this weeks hype started
laugh.gif

& I have more than enough pairs for myself already... so again I say whats ur point b
Original 1996 Air Jordan 11 Concords
nthat.gif
I want a pair of Concords so bad, guess I have to wait until 2019.

good gawd

its a nice picture

View media item 1812825
:lol: you got it g

Got the call from the Beverly Center here in LA and secured my pair. Best of luck to all who entered this raffle. 
pimp.gif

good gawd

its a nice picture

View media item 1812825
:lol: you got it g

you don't have a point?

Back
Top Bottom