Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

super easy cop on euro sites....could have checked out 10+ pairs, went with one, i hope they will be flawless ^^

Saved money buying EU.

There's gonna be a 10.5 left at shiekh tomorrow for you South Bay Galleria NTers.

kobeafro kobeafro Probably not meant to be on the euro sites.

Take it as a sign and try in the am on the US sites [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

kobeafro kobeafro That's nearly what it would cost here including shipping, but might get hit with customs since it's over $200.

Entirely up to you, though.

Last edited:
These are the type of releases that everyone wants after XI's. Never fails to see these move like this eventually everyone will want. Copped non the less, this release reminds me of the Gamma XIIs. JB just trying to finish the year strong.

found it. $250 total.. should i pull that trigger... lol

I definitely wouldn't. Don't you see dudes on here copping EU for retail or less? If it isn't like that it isn't worth it. Safe to say these should be pretty easy to get tommorow/ later today.

I definitely wouldn't. Don't you see dudes on here copping EU for retail or less? If it isn't like that it isn't worth it. Safe to say these should be pretty easy to get tommorow/ later today.
Depends on size and where you live

nerd.gif

The last few retros haven't been sold out as fast as they used to... or sold out at all. What makes you guys think these will be any different? They are going for around 250-280 on ebay right now, which is the same as the aquas before they released. Usually limited/hyped releases presell for about 300-400. 

Picked them up on NDC Uk. But just went and got them in person so I can get that vat refund when I go home.

Back
Top Bottom