Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

For the first time in years I got through on Eastbay. If I score from the raffle, I will cancel my eastbay order. But, my question is, when did Eastbay start charging taxes and shipping? For years, I never was charged taxes on Eastbay (similar to Amazon) and all Jordans was always free shipping

Still 0-1000000000000 on all raffles, sweepstakes, drawings, or whatever else they want to call it this week.

FNL trolling me... Site been up but my payment been rejected like 5 times already... My account has to be flagged. Time to create a new one.

For the first time in years I got through on Eastbay. If I score from the raffle, I will cancel my eastbay order. But, my question is, when did Eastbay start charging taxes and shipping? For years, I never was charged taxes on Eastbay (similar to Amazon) and all Jordans was always free shipping
depends if they got physical location in ya state, still no tax in Texas with eastbay but Amazon got us because their warehouses here 

Got a charged on my PP from NDC, still no email confirmation from Nike...Got a pair in cart at FNL but I don't think I'll double up... 

King of Prussia mall Footlocker at 8AM....overall easy pick-up....except they wouldn't let me use my $15 FL VIP coupon that prints on the bottom of receipts....usually let me use them for Jays but not for this as it was a 'quick strike' according to the cashier....they some busters

Just got a my order is official email from finishline. I've never bought from them before..... am i good?

King of Prussia mall Footlocker at 8AM....overall easy pick-up....except they wouldn't let me use my $15 FL VIP coupon that prints on the bottom of receipts....usually let me use them for Jays but not for this as it was a 'quick strike' according to the cashier....they some busters
that's bogus, VIP rewards use to be like gift cards, could use on anything 
mean.gif

FNL trolling me... Site been up but my payment been rejected like 5 times already... My account has to be flagged. Time to create a new one.
Ish usually happens to me and i have the same problem but today i actually got through 1st try!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom