Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

That $220 sucks but wasn't the deal breaker for me. It was just the timing.
JB alone is killing us in December but for those that venture into non Jordan retros... It's been a killer.
Between Black Friday sales, the additional 25% off of clearance from ndc, Nike friends and family, the future footlocker employee 50% off, foamposites, etc.... Maroons just didn't make the cut for me.
I hear you on all off this... luckily i was able to ease the pain with discounts on these last couple pick ups

The only really bad flaw I've seen with these is the dude with the gash on the back. That's terrible.

I think people got too knit picky with Jordans. There was a dude in the Aqua thread complaining about a loose piece of thread hanging off :lol:

Naturally you would think there would be better quality on such an expensive product. That's not the case with Jordan's though, we're paying for a logo.

Yeah that was my pair. After cooling down I took another look at them and noticed this weird rippled like crease pattern on the same shoe. Anyone else have material on the back like this? I normally don't give a **** about creases cause I wear my stuff, but this looks like it's set to crack if I set foot in them (is the back panel synthetic?). My heavily worn CDP Carmine from 2008 are in better shape than this...

EDIT: Can also see a weird dark color scuff on the heel pull...

View media item 1818110

Last edited:
JB alone is killing us in December but for those that venture into non Jordan retros... It's been a killer.
Between Black Friday sales, the additional 25% off of clearance from ndc, Nike friends and family, the future footlocker employee 50% off, foamposites, etc.... Maroons just didn't make the cut for me.

Yeah, it is timing. I had to pass on the Aqua VIII because there was no way I was passing on the Maroon VI. Im going to pass on the Pearl Foamposite Pro as well. And those are two shoes that I like very much.

Timing, and price killed the reseller and Im glad for it.

:lol: timing and price killed everyone dude. Not just the reseller. As consumers, you and I already proved as much by our comments.

has anyone gotten shipping confirmation from FNL yet? I ordered on saturday & my order is still "processing". Kinda starting to worry a little

But if you really don't care for them then you really shouldn't buy IMO (if it matters).
Yea youre right, The Bordeaux 7's are my favorite J of all time, I had the OG's falling to crumbles when I was 12 (pops copped of ebay for me, im 23 now) and the 2011's

I was amped about the rerelease but refused to pay 200+, When they restocked i copped with the quickness tho, I didnt a F that they were sitting,

With these I think im just getting drawn by the amazement of them sitting.

Thanks for your input, Imma pass

I hear you on all off this... luckily i was able to ease the pain with discounts on these last couple pick ups

I know. I see you with all of those "swoosh" posts now. There comes a point where even the homie hookup prices adds up in a short period of time.

But if you really don't care for them then you really shouldn't buy IMO (if it matters).
Yea youre right, The Bordeaux 7's are my favorite J of all time, I had the OG's falling to crumbles when I was 12 (pops copped of ebay for me, im 23 now) and the 2011's

I was amped about the rerelease but refused to pay 200+, When they restocked i copped with the quickness tho, I didnt a F that they were sitting,

With these I think im just getting drawn by the amazement of them sitting.

Thanks for your input, Imma pass

All good sir. Just trying to help apply some logic to the situation. I fall for the "the price is right" gig all too much and I keep going back :lol:

You guys think these maroon jeans would look fuego with the maroon 6s, if I managed to snatch them some how.

LuekGH9.jpg

NT Corduroys

the man asked if they would look nice wit em and i answered the question
laugh.gif
LMAO...yeah they would look sweet though. But man just wait until that dye bleeds on that stitching and back tabs. Nightmare
i have raw denim that bleeds too. what i usually do is do a slight cuff on them or if that doesnt work i put tape on the insides of the cuffs so the jeans dont touch the kicks, the tape does.

i have raw denim that bleeds too. what i usually do is do a slight cuff on them or if that doesnt work i put tape on the insides of the cuffs so the jeans dont touch the kicks, the tape does.

Yeah thanks for the tip because I don't pin roll my jeans and I hate joggers unless they're the Nike fleece sweats

I know. I see you with all of those "swoosh" posts now. There comes a point where even the homie hookup prices adds up in a short period of time.
Don't give me that all
laugh.gif
  in here was the first time i  said i used it 
nerd.gif

other posts suggested it, but i never just came out and said it 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Everybody spending tax money in February hope they make enough 4s like they did these

Last edited:
I dont know whats going on, but the aqua 8s are still on the shelves and so are these og 6s. And its crazy because I wasn't expecting to purchase the both of them with ease like this. Can anybody confirm whether or not jb are shipping more shoes or something because this isnt adding up?

Last edited:
Don't give me that all:lol:   in here was the first time i  said i used it :nerd:

other posts suggested it, but i never just came out and said it :nerd:  

:lol: the discounts just help you go poor quicker. Stuff you would normally pass on end up in your house... It's the devil :evil:

has anyone gotten shipping confirmation from FNL yet? I ordered on saturday & my order is still "processing". Kinda starting to worry a little
Mine shipped already. Getting here Friday. Usually FNL gets my **** in by Wednesday. Hate having to wait all the way till Friday.

laugh.gif
the discounts just help you go poor quicker. Stuff you would normally pass on end up in your house... It's the devil
devil.gif
Damn your right..

I'm thinking the other, NIKE TRICKED ME!

cuz the shoes are in my home, Like they planned all along 
indifferent.gif

they really did make tons of these huh? what was nike thinking? its the freakin maroon 6 what did they expect? :lol:

Yeah that was my pair. After cooling down I took another look at them and noticed this weird rippled like crease pattern on the same shoe. Anyone else have material on the back like this? I normally don't give a **** about creases cause I wear my stuff, but this looks like it's set to crack if I set foot in them (is the back panel synthetic?). My heavily worn CDP Carmine from 2008 are in better shape than this...

EDIT: Can also see a weird dark color scuff on the heel pull...

View media item 1818110

congrats your jordans have ribs!

I would love to know the production numbers on these maroon's

I bet Nike SMASHED on making these

1 million pairs 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom