Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

I put some ice cubes in a bag, place the bag on top of the gum, then once the gum is hard, I use a toothpick to take out the gum. Can't get all of it off though

Last edited:
Very happy with my pair.
glasses.gif
Me too. I got that kobe jersey in your avatar to match with these.

Mine came in from hanon last night. total was 218$ after shipping and an international purchase charge I didn't know I would receive.

These are my favorite release of the year. Really glad I got em! and you guys aren't lying about the smell.
pimp.gif

Mad I sized down. I thought these would run big like the 2014's. Definitely tts this time around.

Every retro prior to the remastered shoes I bought an 11.5. For the remastered shoes I figured they would retool the fit so I started to buy 12s. Glad I did because these all now are much truer to size than before.

Agree. I don't size down anymore. Been staying true to size on these remastered/ recent shoes and fit has been much perfect and fitted. I have a friend who actually sizes up now as he says they're making it more snug, for example the Bordeaux 7s of this year Vs 2011 etc

Last edited:
after 1 wear im already seeing stress marks and 1 line cracking from the rear midsole on left shoe only, anyone else?

Anyone seen these in size 7.5? Can't find them anywhere for less than nearly $300 and from overseas.
when nike first released the cigar and champagne 6's pack and toro 6's here in the US there were no 7.5. the size appeared here in the US when nike restocked them online and in some outlet stores. 

Anyone seen these in size 7.5? Can't find them anywhere for less than nearly $300 and from overseas.
This was talked about in this thread already. I asked the same question on release day. It appears sizes 7.5 and 15 were only released in Europe as no american sites had those sizes.

first time wearing them,, any advice to remove gum, clean leather, also how do you clean the icy soles? would water make them turn yellow quicker?
Man I really hate when I get gum on the bottoms of my soles and it happens ALL the time (people don't give a ish.)

I use a steak knife and scratch it off (what wont come off with a jason markk brush and dawn.) 

I heard you can freeze them for a bit and it will come off easier, or use WD-40 however I have never tried those methods.

Man I really hate when I get gum on the bottoms of my soles and it happens ALL the time (people don't give a ish.)

I use a steak knife and scratch it off (what wont come off with a jason markk brush and dawn.) 

I heard you can freeze them for a bit and it will come off easier, or use WD-40 however I have never tried those methods.

thanks for the help big homie wish i had rep left,,,

My sb6s feel stiff...I wonder if all this toilet leather we got will eventually soften up in a few years

If you play ball in them
thanks for the help big homie wish i had rep left,,,

use a flat head screw driver unless you are throwing away the knife afterwards.

get as much as you can off with the tool and get some Goo Gone. wet whatever's left of the gum with Goo Gone and let it sit for a bit before continue with the tool and paper towel.

Last edited:
At least it isn't dog **** you stepped in [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Call me crazy but I rather step on dog crap. I've stepped on gum and crap and crap is a million times easier to take off.. Hose it down and you're done in 3 seconds. Gum takes forever!

Ended up getting a pair last night off of nike. If I can find them cheaper in the next month I will return the nike pair.

Back
Top Bottom