Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

For me its a love hate relationship with finishline. They screwed up my orders lots of times but have also came through lots of times

Id rather my finishline stores stay open than close

FinishLine has been clutch for me. I've always appreciated their assortment of runners too. They have the largest running shoe account of all the major retailers if I'm mistaken.

My only "connect" works at FNL so I like it for that but the stores GM or whatever doesn't take winners circle cards or whatever on retros. Even though there aren't any exclusions ?!?!? So I hate them for that .... Love/Hate for me too

I'm still hoping to double up on these either through a trade or some steal locally . Don't mind paying the retail once but twice is excessive , especially with the IVs next month .

He's talking about as far as III's.

No hes trying to use the 3's as an example of how frequent the nike air 6 will be but that goes out the window now that the iv's are coming back out this year after only 3 to 4 years since last release

:lol: @ the I missed these posts and dudes trying to help. In all honesty, the I missed these people don't really want them. Most are just talking just to talk.

I was one who thought I would miss out on them. I needed the holiday smoke to clear before I dropped off for these though. November and December get pretty expensive. As soon as these popped up online in January it was a done deal.

For those that want them random sizes still pop up on several of the major retailers' sites. I'd just keep checking often.

Last edited:
Nike Outlets is not much help on these... Only $5 cheaper. I guess Nike/JB still trying to get that money for them... 72-10 is already down to $179.99 once it hits the outlets.

Back
Top Bottom