Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

naw they are still about retail or so. they were actually sitting at a couple of outlets last month when nike did a release for them. didnt sell out immediately from what i saw.

how come these maroon VI's doesn't have the respect it deserves?
OG NA good quality all around, beautiful shoe in my opinion,,og colorway i can keep going

naw they are still about retail or so. they were actually sitting at a couple of outlets last month when nike did a release for them. didnt sell out immediately from what i saw.

how come these maroon VI's doesn't have the respect it deserves?
OG NA good quality all around, beautiful shoe in my opinion,,og colorway i can keep going

cause they arent that HOT to most people. had they not been an OG colorway, they wouldnt get a much love as they already get. off white and burgandy arent "ideal" colors.

Ah we don't have an outlet in my location so I haven't been able to see the actually prices for them but that was just the last price on Ebay I had seen. But shoot I would love to get these for retail or around it. Can't beat that

Had the Maroons not had Nike Air I think a lot more pairs would still be sitting now.

Man :smh: after Chowder, I haven't seen any other shows worth watching.

I wish Pokemon would go on a hiatus or something because every series just gets worse and worse.

I'm mad late on this but...
Adventure time :pimp:
Regular show :pimp:
Steven universe :pimp:

And powerpuff gilrs is coming back...idk why but I'm oddly excited

Lowkey, Adventure Time is the best show of this generation :smokin And i've been watching Steven Universe lately too, also fire. :smokin

Had the Maroons not had Nike Air I think a lot more pairs would still be sitting now.
Lowkey, Adventure Time is the best show of this generation :smokin And i've been watching Steven Universe lately too, also fire. :smokin

Yeah, that's probably why Nike hadn't retroed them.. The white IRs were so popular and iconic, Maroons would've been hard to sell. I still can't believe Sport Blues sat for as long as they did but that might have had more to do with the sheer number of AJ6 releases that year plus the fact they came before the Black IRs which were very hyped.

Maroons not selling well without "Nike Air" on the back can't be the reason Nike had yet to release these considering there have been retro+ colors to release that people would've have been even more apprehensive to buy. Who knows why they waited so long to retro the Maroon's and better yet chose to do so in OG form, but I don't believe it had anything to do with maximizing the sales on a sneaker that might have sold just as well as the Sport Blues or White Infrareds if they released in 2014 with the Jumpman on the back.

cause they arent that HOT to most people. had they not been an OG colorway, they wouldnt get a much love as they already get. off white and burgandy arent "ideal" colors.

The Nike Air on the back of VIs doesn't pop off the page like 3, 4, or 5s. The color contrast is needed for that, only the Carmine has alternate color which really provides the eye catching appeal.

I'd love a pair but would only pay $150 or less.

Last edited:

The Nike Air on the back of VIs doesn't pop off the page like 3, 4, or 5s. The color contrast is needed for that, only the Carmine has alternate color which really provides the eye catching appeal.

i never said anything about it popping off of the page. the fact that its on the back of the shoe vs a jumpman made the difference to many.

i never said anything about it popping off of the page. the fact that its on the back of the shoe vs a jumpman made the difference to many.

I never implied that you did. I was simply adding to the commentary on why these sat for awhile.

I never implied that you did. I was simply adding to the commentary on why these sat for awhile.

Gotcha. Sometimes it's hard to tell. Sorry bruh :lol:

Lowkey, Adventure Time is the best show of this generation
smokin.gif
And i've been watching Steven Universe lately too, also fire.
smokin.gif
That show is weird, seen an episode where he fused with his girlfriend and became a girl. 

That show is weird, seen an episode where he fused with his girlfriend and became a girl. 

Stevonnie :rofl: **** was weird, interesting, and dope as hell. Within that series the general concept of fusing is used to good effect.

Stevonnie
roll.gif
**** was weird, interesting, and dope as hell. Within that series the general concept of fusing is used to good effect.
I'm use to fusion from DBZ so when I saw that I was freaked out a little. But anyways how is everyones Maroon 6s doing?

It's months later and u don't regret passing on these. I'm not hating on the shoe, I just feel my $220(possibly more) will be better spent on the remastered Infrareds.

But anyway, how are y'alls outsoles holding up? I want too sure about the smoked sole

really salty that coachs jacket popped up once & hasn't again :lol: like wtf
I had one...sent it back...the white material they used for the lettering felt and looked cheap...seemed like itd crack in a year or so...wasn't worth the 150

Last edited:
It's months later and u don't regret passing on these. I'm not hating on the shoe, I just feel my $220(possibly more) will be better spent on the remastered Infrareds.

But anyway, how are y'alls outsoles holding up? I want too sure about the smoked sole

Personally I'm not too worried about these yellowing. These are going to look better with age and wear (similar to Retro 1s)

Back
Top Bottom