Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

875155AD-FA8B-4FA8-8A48-8210D5E1E31F.jpeg

Hope ya'll don't mind me spamming on foot pics. I just love these now. Brightening them up was such a good call in my book. That bit of contrast of the brightened off-white upper with the midsole, rubber parts, Jumpman, semi-huarache booty, laces is just wow, these shoes are now a 10/10 for me. Also the pièce de résistance of the sneaker, that Nike Air on that a*s just pops so appropriately now with the contrast. :nthat:

20210731_114230.jpg
20210731_113406.jpg
20210731_112956.jpg
20210731_113650.jpg
20210731_112735.jpg

20210731_115456.jpg

Edit: Enjoying Tax Free Weekend at Wal-Mart.

20210731_173205.jpg

Last edited:
this shoe is a tank in both the best and worst expressions of the word.
slightly uncomfortable, but they have held up VERY well.
I have a pair DS as well and am going to continue to rock my current pair at my leisure.
my only issue is the soles have turned a very odd color due to the pre-existing tint that they came with being combined with dirt.
wondering if it's worth the time and money to have them cleaned/restored professionally, especially since the pair i'm rocking now is 9/10 condition.

Be careful brother. Everyone's feet are different. The very first pair of Jordans I ever bought, I took the half size down advice from nt and got stuck with a pair of 12s I couldn't fit. I say just get a pair of 6s in your original size first then go from there.

i did on the 2019 infrared. They fit half size too big. I’m just unsure if that’s the case with the 2015 as well. Since they might change up the sizing due to the remastering programs.

i did on the 2019 infrared. They fit half size too big. I’m just unsure if that’s the case with the 2015 as well. Since they might change up the sizing due to the remastering programs.
I have the maroon 6s but only wore them once. The only difference I can remember off the top of my head is that the infrareds are way more comfortable on foot. I don't remember them being too big or too small

I'm finally posting mine. I've had them for almost 6 years now.
IMG_5588.JPG
IMG_5589.JPG
IMG_5590.JPG
IMG_5591.JPG
IMG_5592.JPG
IMG_5593.JPG

These will always have some significance for me because an associate I used to be really cool with who was an assistant manager at Champs helped me get them through the old the raffle system within the Foot Locker Inc. companies during the last decade. She rigged it for me so that my entry would be ensured to secure a pair. 😎

These Maroon VI were one of two releases that she hooked up for me, the other being the Black/Metallic V during summer 2016. I asked for favors from her sparingly with releases because I didn't want to wear out my welcome. Good thing I was picky with what I wanted, so it made it easier for her to help me out.

This release was so favorable for me because I had a raffle hookup with her, and I got them from Fox Hills Mall Champs, which is down the street from my residency.

I don't wear them often. I last wore them in April 2018 to a Dodgers game. I recall that game because it was Walker Buehler's first home start in his career.

I'm finally posting mine. I've had them for almost 6 years now.
IMG_5588.JPG
IMG_5589.JPG
IMG_5590.JPG
IMG_5591.JPG
IMG_5592.JPG
IMG_5593.JPG

These will always have some significance for me because an associate I used to be really cool with who was an assistant manager at Champs helped me get them through the old the raffle system within the Foot Locker Inc. companies during the last decade. She rigged it for me so that my entry would be ensured to secure a pair. 😎

These Maroon VI were one of two releases that she hooked up for me, the other being the Black/Metallic V during summer 2016. I asked for favors from her sparingly with releases because I didn't want to wear out my welcome. Good thing I was picky with what I wanted, so it made it easier for her to help me out.

This release was so favorable for me because I had a raffle hookup with her, and I got them from Fox Hills Mall Champs, which is down the street from my residency.

I don't wear them often. I last wore them in April 2018 to a Dodgers game. I recall that game because it was Walker Buehler's first home start in his career.

Nice 👍🏻
Good memories

Back
Top Bottom