Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

I believe that was said with the understanding it was to be a GR, at least that's how I read it.

I was thinking it was to be a GR as well until recently
nick-young-confused-face.png

These NT threads remind me why I don't call myself a snrakerhead and why I only buy what I love and not like. Groupthink influenced by hype is really something else that is just ridiculous to watch. These are and have always been "okay" at best and only had interest(on a mass level) before because they weren't retroed and have interest (On a much more mass level) because they are being brought back with the NA. I know these shoes have always had a following but not a big one and not in competition with the other OG 6 colorways

I'm not knocking anyone who suddenly wants these because they will resell for a brick and have the Oh so beautiful Nike Air showing but I will call attention to the pseudo interest in these that was not present(In most who like now) a few months ago(not gonna say years because a lot of folks didn't know these existed).

With that being said, I hope all who "want" these eats this October. I know that people will always do as they have done when it comes to releases like these
Great perspective that can be applied to so many kicks that are being retroed. 
nthat.gif

so since $220 is the price for the maroons does that mean that $220 is going to be the price for every shoe coming out now? if these sell out i dont see no reason why they wouldnt keep this pricetag on all future releases like the french blues in march [emoji]128533[/emoji]

wow, outside of a few OGs with NA (IIIs/IVs) i officially bow out at $220. Cant hate on Nike for doing this, they've obviously done their homework, but too rich for my blood.

^Hate yellowing with a passion but I will have to agree, the one and only shoe I wont mind wearing yellowed

I think it's going to be $190 for a while. The $220 probably for nike air and "better" materials.
man the 190 was for the "better material" the 220 is just for the Nike Air label. Nike can go suck a big one. $220 for 1989-1992 tech, no Nike + chip, no foamposited or all these new materials. They are bugging. I'm good I will rock everything that's in my closet til they fall apart. I really have to like a certain shoe or cw for me to keep buying these over priced shoes

Damn those look really nice, Nike lacelock, Nike air on the heel, no blue tint. They're making it really hard for me too stick to my guns and not pay the jacked up retail. DAMN YOU JORDAN BRAND!!!!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom