Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

we got our shipment in today I was freaking shocked I still on the hence cause we don't get a discount on QS and I don't pay retail on new shoes lol

I hope the durabuck isn't trashy? and how do they feel on foot?
durabuck??? 
indifferent.gif

What's resell on these gonna be? I got no chance on release so gonna skip aqua and cyber 1s since they ain't dropping here either

Guess ill monitor resell, im in australia so shipping and conversion hurts if not retail. Pretty ready for a 3rd shoe in a row i will habe to pass on now

we got our shipment in today I was freaking shocked I still on the hence cause we don't get a discount on QS and I don't pay retail on new shoes lol

They're not a QS.

Where is the guy that paid $290 for his pair?

Enjoying them probably. Paid $50 to have em early, and you of all ppl don't need to be pointing fingers.

Last edited:
@AirSakuragi  listen yall broke boys need to lay off rich n****** some of us really outchea grindin & 50-100 over retail for a shoe that will be delivered to your door a few days before official release aint no thang.  keep your mind on your own grind before you outchea mindin others.  s/o 2 @AirThompson  you blocked me once but we cool, repped thanks for looking out & s/o 2 fellow OG NTer @JsForDays  holding it down again & again some of yall need to to take notes & get your paper up this dude done did it & he running things 

@AirSakuragi
 listen yall broke boys need to lay off rich n****** some of us really outchea grindin & 50-100 over retail for a shoe that will be delivered to your door a few days before official release aint no thang.  keep your mind on your own grind before you outchea mindin others.  s/o 2 @AirThompson
 you blocked me once but we cool, repped thanks for looking out & s/o 2 fellow OG NTer @JsForDays
 holding it down again & again some of yall need to to take notes & get your paper up this dude done did it & he running things 
we need to get more money because you paid over retail? [emoji]128076[/emoji]

@AirSakuragi  listen yall broke boys need to lay off rich n****** some of us really outchea grindin & 50-100 over retail for a shoe that will be delivered to your door a few days before official release aint no thang.  keep your mind on your own grind before you outchea mindin others.  s/o 2 @AirThompson  you blocked me once but we cool, repped thanks for looking out & s/o 2 fellow OG NTer @JsForDays  holding it down again & again some of yall need to to take notes & get your paper up this dude done did it & he running things 
Why do I need to pay $50-$100 over if they're going to release in two weeks, I would rather pay retail and get them in a few days after the release than pay $50-$100 over to have them a few weeks before the release.  I could use that money for other releases I want.  I don't have to be the first to have everything.  Just my views, my friend.  I try to think long term instead of short term.

Why do I need to pay $50-$100 over if they're going to release in two weeks, I would rather pay retail and get them in a few days after the release than pay $50-$100 over to have them a few weeks before the release.  I could use that money for other releases I want.  I don't have to be the first to have everything.  Just my views, my friend.  I try to think long term instead of short term.
 I hear ya, but keep in mind some of us have family's full time jobs etc. We have money and we can't be running around doing raffles etc, so sometimes we just throw a $50 out and have them shipped right to our door. It's a convenience charge. With this release though it looks to be so wide spread i'm just gonna wait till RD. Happy Thanksgiving bro

I hear ya, but keep in mind some of us have family's full time jobs etc. We have money and we can't be running around doing raffles etc, so sometimes we just throw a $50 out and have them shipped right to our door. It's a convenience charge. With this release though it looks to be so wide spread i'm just gonna wait till RD. Happy Thanksgiving bro
I agree but sometimes it's better to wait before rushing in and impulse buying, you know my story so I have to save every little penny I have for the next release.  Also Happy Thanksgiving to you and your bro and have a safe and fun holiday season!

My friend we don't care

I agree but sometimes it's better to wait before rushing in and impulse buying, you know my story so I have to save every little penny I have for the next release.  Also Happy Thanksgiving to you and your bro and have a safe and fun holiday season!
absolutely , I feel ya 100% a lot of us were there at one point in our life. You can't tell me if you become a doctor and have a family and are busy AF and have good money in the bank you wouldn't throw an extra $50 down to save yourself the hassle. Thanks bro, eat a lot of turkey!
nthat.gif

absolutely , I feel ya 100% a lot of us were there at one point in our life. You can't tell me if you become a doctor and have a family and are busy AF and have good money in the bank you wouldn't throw an extra $50 down to save yourself the hassle. Thanks bro, eat a lot of turkey!
nthat.gif
True, my aunt who is a neurologist in Florida use to have weekends off so if I had the same schedule I would try online but I can understand if you're working weekends and would pay the extra money but that not for a few years for me.

My friend we don't care

:wow:

:lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom