Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Alotta ppl seem on the fence for these, im glad the hype is low!!! I def need a pair! Hopefully wnt b to much of a hassle...

Local malls are crowded and the stores are too, but there is no hype whatsoever on aquas. Not even the employees at my local footlocker could hype them up. And it's sitting in the display box right in front of the store. Just copped btw. Give thanks to the remake.
View media item 1805333

I said When these were first announced that these were nothing to fret over and now it's playing out that way. The Nike air wasn't even enough to push hype. Even if they were actually limited, that would have be the only thing pushing the hype. Not my opinion, just an honest prediction and observation that proves to be true some what

Just want to make sure Im understanding this correctly we are basing the hype around this on on NT? 
laugh.gif

250 or not im getting these *****. I used my 6s infared og retro with the nike on the back and they crumbled after waring them 1x:'( got to get these to replace them till they drop the black infared 6s 

250 or not im getting these *****. I used my 6s infared og retro with the nike on the back and they crumbled after waring them 1x:'( got to get these to replace them till they drop the black infared 6s 
They dropped infrareds last year just no NA on the back but I love them with or without. A neck breaker when people pass by. Plus I don't thinks we will see black infrareds with NA on the back for a while. Give it 5 years or so.

Baby girl want's a pair. Just hoping I can get military discount 
pimp.gif
. My FNL say they are getting 25 pairs in men. Reminds of the Laney low 14 release. Alot of places have them with low to medium allocation depending on where you are located.

Last edited:
Local malls are crowded and the stores are too, but there is no hype whatsoever on aquas. Not even the employees at my local footlocker could hype them up. And it's sitting in the display box right in front of the store. Just copped btw. Give thanks to the remake.
View media item 1805333

Do you ever double check what thread you're in. :lol:

I said When these were first announced that these were nothing to fret over and now it's playing out that way. The Nike air wasn't even enough to push hype. Even if they were actually limited, that would have be the only thing pushing the hype. Not my opinion, just an honest prediction and observation that proves to be true some what

These constant price increases are crazy. It's not like they're jumping $10 either.

Because not everyone pays the same amount on state and federal taxes.  So when I can't qualify for many tax deductions/programs because of my income while others use tax refunds, student loans, and other government programs to fund certain "habits", you'd understand why others including myself worry....

View media item 1805439
Where can I get what you were smoking?

Got a discount code so NDC gotsta come thru. Only thing sweeter than copping a shoe you want for retail is copping it on discount...

Last edited:
Got a discount code so NDC gotsta come thru. Only thing sweeter than copping a shoe you want for retail is copping item on discount...
This.

I've got 4 WC's, a 20% discount code for NDC, and an early birthday discount coupon for FTL. :pimp:

Can I have one of those discounts?
Sure.

Sign up for the WC membership with FNL and for every $200 you spend, you'll get $20 back, return a pair of shoes you ordered online that had mismatched sizes, and be a VIP member with FTL and input your b-day and wait for that time to roll around

Last edited:
Copped Aqua's no tax... but definitely needs these on discount :smh:

Hopefully I can finesse something.

These will be my December pickup passing on Chrome's and the 11's may scoop later on one of the many restocks :lol:

Copped Aqua's no tax... but definitely needs these on discount
mean.gif

Hopefully I can finesse something.

These will be my December pickup passing on Chrome's and the 11's may scoop later on one of the many restocks
laugh.gif
 When I picked up my pair at Champs today they said they were getting the Maroon 6's and I got a $20 coupon that I can use on them. Pretty nice addition to my pickup. 

Can I have one of those discounts?
Why does you profile picture make me want to play Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow?  Anyways these will probably be a little bit of a hassle (not that much) compared to the Aquas.  I wish you all the best of luck, I'm skipping these to just get the Shattered Backboard 1s or the Olympic 6s.

Why does you profile picture make me want to play Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow?  Anyways these will probably be a little bit of a hassle (not that much) compared to the Aquas.  I wish you all the best of luck, I'm skipping these to just get the Shattered Backboard 1s or the Olympic 6s.
What about my profile pic? Gotta catch em all! (the 1's 
nthat.gif
)

Go for the SBBs first fam, they are SOOOOO nice. (obviously it's up to you) 

Last edited:

What about my profile pic? Gotta catch em all! (the 1's 
nthat.gif
)

Go for the SBBs first fam, they are SOOOOO nice. (obviously it's up to you) 
True, I highly doubt I'll be able to catch those rare specimen.  I'll have to see, hopefully I'll be able to secure both but if not that's the number one choice.

True, I highly doubt I'll be able to catch those rare specimen.  I'll have to see, hopefully I'll be able to secure both but if not that's the number one choice.
Yeah they're both hella nice, I've seen my buddies Olympic 6's and they are pretty awesome. SBB's are in a league of their own .

Yeah they're both hella nice, I've seen my buddies Olympic 6's and they are pretty awesome. SBB's are in a league of their own .
I know, besides orange being my favorite color, the materials look beautiful and if they feel like the Chicago 1s then that is the perfect combination.

Back
Top Bottom