Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Means nothing 
I understand what you mean my friend, the number of pairs a store has could be low but with so many stores getting them it means there are a decent amount of pair available.  Resale will still be minimal to none because of the price and how many stores have them.

Last edited:
so after reading some pages..

lets clear up some stuff...

these are in fact a "quick strike" release in footlocker family of stores

which means no reward points or discounts not even for employees

now the whole GR or not a GR debate is crazy so ill dead that now

is it allocated to many stores?

yes

are the allocation per store high?

not really

so for example

the smallest allocation for these in GS sizing is 48 pairs

the smallest allocation in mens sizing is 56 pairs

now if we were going to compare it to another jordan shoe thats dropped this year its slightly under the laney 14 as far as allocation goes

and for just a comparrison cyber monday 1's are FAR more limited then these(in stores dunno about online)

View media item 1810359

Lmao everyone who wants this should be able to get it no excuses 
Lots of stores, low allocation. Stay woke...

It will be interesting to see how this release plays out.

If you could cop now from a small store do so to save the headaches

I already have my pair for 2 weeks
Paid $300

To tell you the truth I hope their easy to get

Last edited:
Wide distribution, small allocation... These aren't going to be as easy as people think.

Well one of the employees at the HOH I went to today told me they are "getting plenty of pairs, a good amount" FWIW. Unless you have info on exact amounts allocated to each store I'd say your statement is merely opinionated speculation. These are also at FNL, Champs, Shoe Palce, and select FAs amongst other various shoe stores. And with the low hype surrounding these I think it's safe for one to assume these will be attainable for those who want them with maybe even some to spare aka sit. You guys kill me with the fear/hype mongering lol. "Stay woke" :lol:

Last edited:
The fact that these are 220 alone should be reason enough for them to sit. We'll find out come Sat

Last edited:
Well one of the employees at the HOH I went to today told me they are "getting plenty of pairs, a good amount" FWIW. Unless you have info on exact amounts allocated to each store I'd say your statement is merely opinionated speculation. These are also at FNL, Champs, Shoe Palce, and select FAs amongst other various shoe stores. And with the low hype surrounding these I think it's safe for one to assume these will be attainable for those who want them with maybe even some to spare aka sit. You guys kill me with the fear/hype mongering lol.

I do have the exact numbers at least for my area, and it's less than half of what each store got for Aquas, and about less than half of the stores that got Aquas are getting these. Again this is just my area, but I would imagine it will be a similar scenario in other areas. And looking at the local raffle sheets interest was higher than I expected for these.

They might sit in some areas based on the price and the amount of other drops happening like others have pointed out, but this isn't going to be a cakewalk for everyone like the Aquas were...

these are plentiful here in charlotte. heard that first hand from 3 managers I'm cool with. FNL manager told me "man, these are gonna sit, I got over 100 pairs of mens"

I do have the exact numbers at least for my area, and it's less than half of what each store got for Aquas, and about less than half of the stores that got Aquas are getting these. Again this is just my area, but I would imagine it will be a similar scenario in other areas. And looking at the local raffle sheets interest was higher than I expected for these.

They might sit in some areas based on the price and the amount of other drops happening like others have pointed out, but this isn't going to be a cakewalk for everyone like the Aquas were...

I don't expect them to be. I seen aquas still sitting at EVERY store at every mall I went to yesterday and today. We haven't seen an OG CW Jordan with availability and accessibility like Aquas in years. JB purposely made those uber available and allocated the **** out of them. You'd have to be a fool to think these will/should be as easy/available as Aquas. But hard to get? I think not. Take Hare 7s for example, they were easy to get for those who wanted and widely available but I wouldn't say there were as many of those allocated as Aquas and even though they eventually sold out they weren't an instant sell out. No one was hurting for lack of being able to get them and they were definitely easy to attain. Despite the NA and given the CW, these Maroons will be no different IMO.

Last edited:
I don't expect them to be. I seen aquas still sitting at EVERY store at every mall I went to yesterday and today. We haven't seen an OG CW Jordan with availability and accessibility like Aquas in years. JB purposely made those uber available and allocated the **** out of them. You'd have to be a fool to think these will/should be as easy/available as Aquas. But hard to get? I think not. Take Hare 7s for example, they were easy to get for those who wanted and widely available but I wouldn't say there were as many of those allocated as Aquas and they sold out first week but wasn't an instant sell out. No one was hurting for lack of being able to get them and they were definitely easy to attain. Despite the NA and given the CW, these Maroons will be no different IMO.
with so many Jordans sitting and even retros being on sale at 139.99 on Villa. I must say this is the decline my friend of the fad

Back
Top Bottom