Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Oh it's on.... As long as they didn't have the quality of those white infrareds, I was in... Thanks for that information AirThompson, definitely will try to get these.

Keep it civilized please. Absolutely no name calling will be tolerated. You've been warned.

Back to the kicks...

For what it's worth, the receipt on the Maroons say QS. I'm not trying to start a panic, but I'm giving you fellas a heads up. Treat this release serious if you really want these to be safe.

The quality on the upper is night and day between these, and the white 2014 6s. Only gripe is the outer sole is vibrant white, while the upper/midsole is noticeably off white. Worth the $220? That's up to you.
sweet pic!

FlightClub already has a FSR for $400 + per pair 
nerd.gif

http://www.flightclub.com/air-jordan-6-retro-maroon-off-white-new-maroon-012336

I hope all that want to cop to rock can cop for retail 
happy.gif

Team early has to pay twice retail it looks like. 

Would of been good if FlightClub put some photos on there website

Not necessarily. Laney XIVs were QS and $190.
No.

All in all, I feel these won't be in GR due to the fact they're in between two holiday GR releases. Numbers maybe slightly low, but not hard to get at the same time. I wouldn't worry.

Laney 14 were not qs nor 190

Amd care to name any releases over 190 that weren't qs

I don't think they gone be a quick strike ether I feel it's gone be a big GR in usually limited sneakers don't come in a full size run BUT THESE DO ... but if you not on yo pea qs you might be out of LUCK

I was gunning for these when they had them set to release in Oct. When they changed the date it I dropped them to get the Nov. and Dec. releases.

Back
Top Bottom