Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

thats not what he meant. he went over the 1 per customer policy

Gotcha! Do you know about their return policy if it extends to new release Jordans though? I'd imagine there'd be people stunting on Instagram for a quick minute and then shipping them back.

picked my pair up yesterday from a raffle. Even tho I hate the high retail on these they are really nice

Nike method for this release left me scratching my head but I guess it all planned out at the end the lay before entering seems like a good thing tbh

I didn't buy them, I bought the Aqua's last Friday. I called 5 stores in Chicago two of them didn't get them, 3 of them had my size 12. I got my last $500 till pay day this Friday, but I just can't do it. Most I paid for some J's was $218 total for the Fearri's last year. #ohwell
Where have you been?? I haven't seen them available in the Chi at least not the stores I frequent.

funny , i remember a few years ago when the reflective tongue fire red Vs came out i scooped a stamped B grade pair from the outlet because the white plastic eyelets were yellowing.... times change

Dem slippers
pimp.gif

They look like they match to me too. Just that pissy white lol I can't get over that. My pair are like that as well

funny , i remember a few years ago when the reflective tongue fire red Vs came out i scooped a stamped B grade pair from the outlet because the white plastic eyelets were yellowing.... times change

Yep, that was back when Nike actually B-graded before sending the entire stock out into the retail market for full MSRP. Now they leave it up to the consumers to decide what will eventually end up in Nike's outlets.

Yeah they look like they match to me. It seems like you are trying to find a reason not to keep them.

the left shoe is more white then the right 1, it's more noticeable in person,, can some of you guys post how yours are

View media item 1817699
i first went to champs, they said last pair they had and was my size so i looked at them & i swear those wore B grades, midsole was pink from the maroon die im guessing i was like no thanks,, no wonder that was the last pair they had

Last edited:

The amount of stores they're opening is impressive.

It's hilarious when FTL can't sell a shoe for $190 then RTV it to Nike and they fly off outlet shelves for $169.99.

The psychology of buying is very interesting.

The amount of stores they're opening is impressive.

It's hilarious when FTL can't sell a shoe for $190 then RTV it to Nike and they fly off outlet shelves for $169.99.

The psychology of buying is very interesting.
Quote:

exactly, the midnight navy 5 were only $10 off retail at the outlet and they were gone within a week.
Here's the psychology of it all in my opinion:

When 5 people walk in to FTL and see, for example, Aqua 8s in abundance for $190....they pass because they know there's a lot of stock in the back.

But when 5 people walk into the outlet a week later and see the same Aqua 8s for $10 less but they know it's the ONLY PAIR LEFT IN THE STORE, at least 1 out of those 5 people will cop, easily forgetting that the FTL right down the street is carrying these in abundance for only $10 more.

There's something special about the notion that you are buying something that's the "last one left" in the store and it goes a long way in explaining the power of the psychology of product exclusivity, which fools gratifyingly impulsive consumers all the time.

Oh man, those Marvin the Martians looked like variants. Not even UA, but see through Jordan 7 quality.

Even with the F&F they sat.

FTL just doesn't like putting anything on sale. They stingy.

Business man business.

why put an item on sale just to "sell thru" at a lower price when you know for a fact you can RTV (return to vendor) in 3-6 months & get ALL your money back?? I learned this while working at FTL inc.

Back
Top Bottom