Jordan Retro 8 "Champ Pack"

Thats why I'm thinking it might not be the DRAW and just regular add to cart

Already ordered my white pair for like $50 over retail just have to focus on getting the black 1s now
They did the draw at 10 am for both 11 lows, I don't see the draw changing for these, unless the time changes to 12 noon.

Last edited:
They did the draw at 10 am for both 11 lows, I don't see the draw changing for these, unless the time changes to 12 noon.
WOW!!!...really didn't even know, i got my 11 lows in store so didn't even pay attention to the SNKRS situation

Already ordered my white pair for like $50 over retail just have to focus on getting the black 1s now
I gotta find a way to get them. Prolly gonna get some friends to download the app haha

FTL, FTA, SP, DTLR, RUVilla, JJ, Afew-store

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] sites are terrible haven't bought from them since forever except from FTA for the Maroon 6 restock and that was even terrible damn no FNL

Did you look above your post? It's a draw.

It's on the app.

I was starting to wonder when someone would say the trophy's aren't actually white.

these legit? SELLER --> shoe_depot .. Anybody bought from him before?... He's on the list of most rated sellers of sneakers I'm just sketchy
He's the only one selling for $300 correct? 
ohwell.gif

I thought the 7 Champ pack were wack
grin.gif
 these are even worst
indifferent.gif
 the box are dope tho
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom