Jordan Retro 8 "Champ Pack"

If I were to have bought a 10.5 Confetti 8 for a friend through the early purchase link on Nike+ and our communication was poor so they ended up buying it on the draw anyways, what would be the best thing to do with them now? Send back? eBay? Someone on here?
It's your money, you have multiple options:

you can send it back for a full refund

you can sell them wherever you please, EXCEPT IN THIS FORUM:

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING outside the buy/sell forums PERIOD! THIS includes "OOPS"

It's your money, you have multiple options:

you can send it back for a full refund

you can sell them wherever you please, EXCEPT IN THIS FORUM:

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING outside the buy/sell forums PERIOD! THIS includes "OOPS"
That's why I asked a question and didn't offer them for sale. Thank for the help, though.

Got the trophies in today

Sending back

Just not even impressed at all.

Damn i thought the trophies were the better pair on some pablo escobar tip. I wonder if ima feel the same about he confettis and return em.

The white champions are definitely the next Jordan pair I will be purchasing, the gold with the fingerprints is so luxurious. Not to mention the confetti pack that comes with it, it really makes it special edition. The straps have quotes that are memorable too really one of my favorites I feel like hype and price rising for this "Champ Pack" 
grin.gif

yeah the light bone 8s are very nice. Better in hand than in pics to me.
Now just need those ovo 12s

Last edited:
I kinda like both but they're slightly disappointing. Definitely should have used leather on the trophy pair. The confettis look better in hand than in pics and quality feels good.
I noticed the bottom is actually translucent on the confettis.
View media item 2095719

Back
Top Bottom