Jordan Retro 8 "Cool Grey" & "Black/Gym Red" $190 Summer 2017

Images Via shoepalace

z1.png z2.png z3.png z4.png z5.png z6.png

Besides B/R 13, these will be one of the 1st release day pickups in a good while for me. It'd be nice to get a break in price, but I don't see these sitting. Prob fly as fast, if not faster than those olive 8s.. cool grey usually gets scooped up quick. Plus the word is, they'll be a smaller GR.

These weren't on my radar and I had no interest in these at ALL, but that video might have changed my mind

So no preschool sizes in these cool greys? Man I won t these and 13s but they just a week apart and I know 8s not gonna sit since they rumored to be limited gr

So no preschool sizes in these cool greys? Man I won t these and 13s but they just a week apart and I know 8s not gonna sit since they rumored to be limited gr

Pretty sure the 8s will sit.....where did you hear about them being a limited GR?

Not bad but I prefer the playoffs and chromes. Bugs bunnys are ok. Great color way for fall/winter though.

It would be nice if the greys would sit, but not likely. Seems like retro+ 8s over the last couple years have sold quicker than og CWs. May be smaller #s, more interest than anticipated or both. They are looking good.. I like materials that have more texture. B/R aren't doing much for me.. too close to playoff and I'm kinda burned out on predominantly black kicks.

Not bad but I prefer the playoffs and chromes. Bugs bunnys are ok. Great color way for fall/winter though.
8s have one of the best og lineups for sure. Don't forget about aquas

It would be nice if the greys would sit, but not likely. Seems like retro+ 8s over the last couple years have sold quicker than og CWs. May be smaller #s, more interest than anticipated or both. They are looking good.. I like materials that have more texture. B/R aren't doing much for me.. too close to playoff and I'm kinda burned out on predominantly black kicks.
Zero resell tho so idc
Flights can be had for retail or less

Back
Top Bottom