Jordan Retro 9 Anthracite "Non Oregon" - 9/12/15

got sns order confirmation too? that's the main one you need. SNS about to cancel mine since it didn't get past create order

Last edited:
Been trying since 9:30 on mobile but it won't add to cart. Says oos but when I refresh it says reserved in someone's cart.

For $109 i'd gladly take
For $190 on these other sites...hell to the naw

Last edited:
Trying to get these for a friend why am I still waiting on NDC? I thought this was gonna be an easy release.

forgot how much of a tank 9's are

FNL billing/cc error again...for the third straight release in a row!  Guess they don't want my business. Copped through Nike. Ever since FNL moved their Customer Service to India, it's like pulling teeth trying to get an answer why i keep getting that error..still no answer on their part. My cc company says i'm good on my end!

Thanks guys got through after 15 minutes, I thought for slow releases you would get through instantly.

Had to use NDC was paying with a voucher

i just paid for it. went on ndc again and placed another pair , in my size, in less than 30 seconds. dont waste your time in store.

Try NDC I have 10.5 in cart, don't like these, looks like trash

So you went out your way to go to NDC and add them to a cart, but yet and still they are trash...... Or is that these aren't sellout like crazy and you won't be able to make a microscopic profit ?

I ordered mine this morning. I would be interested to hear from those that picked them up today how they feel the materials and quality look. The Statue 9's that came out a couple weeks back I got and they were horrible in terms of both of those. I kept them because I really like the colorway just wish we would have actually got a "remastered" product like the 4's this year or the white metallic 5's.

FNL billing/cc error again...for the third straight release in a row!  Guess they don't want my business. Copped through Nike. Ever since FNL moved their Customer Service to India, it's like pulling teeth trying to get an answer why i keep getting that error..still no answer on their part. My cc company says i'm good on my end!

Sounds stupid but a month or so ago my CC wouldn't go through. Saying the the last 3 digits weren't it. Clearly they were, went to the shipping/billing made sure it matched my credit card billing/mailing.
Again all good, finally, I updated my phone number on the FNL account & all good.

View media item 1700473View media item 1700474View media item 1700475View media item 1700476View media item 1700482
Little stitching error and glue mark, the upper nubuck is much shorter than the nubuck around the mudguard shoes arent really ashy but have a dusted look to them, not as comfy as the charcoal 9's i had as a kid but i got zoom insoles so i'll be ok, glad i went a half size up because they are tight. all in all the suede is dope quality, shoes are stiff but I'll break em in 9/10 on this pick up

Sounds stupid but a month or so ago my CC wouldn't go through. Saying the the last 3 digits weren't it. Clearly they were, went to the shipping/billing made sure it matched my credit card billing/mailing.
Again all good, finally, I updated my phone number on the FNL account & all good.
Thanks! Will try that!

So you went out your way to go to NDC and add them to a cart, but yet and still they are trash...... Or is that these aren't sellout like crazy and you won't be able to make a microscopic profit ?

Stop assuming, profit haha. Just wanted to see how easy it was to get them.

Back
Top Bottom