Jordan Retro Bred 4 2012 legit check

Just realized there was a huge glare in the pics. I can take more detailed pics in better lighting if needed.

From the pics they look good to me, the only thing that concerns me is the paint on the air bubble. Not sure if thats just JB quality or not. The stitching, production tags, and the tongue look good to me, the netting looks right not like flimsy like GMs. IMO theyre good

@Adooks thank you man i really appreciate the feedback. Im pretty sure the paint around the air bubble was perfect when i got them brand new and has just bled a little over time. To be honest i think these are unauthorized but im not sure. I didnt pay unauthorized price for them. But this just shows u how dangerous these unauthorized pairs can be. I bought these in person at a sneaker boutique in ATL

@Ninjaroach if these aint real they are a crazy rep aint they? The tongue is perfect on them which u usually dont see on a fake or gm. I really have no idea

Last edited:
@Ninjaroach if these aint real they are a crazy rep aint they? The tongue is perfect on them which u usually dont see on a fake or gm. I really have no idea

Hows the rear pull tab? Flimsy or stiff? The netting looks strange in one of your pics but could be from glare/bad pic as well as from general wear/tear.

From the pics they look good to me, the only thing that concerns me is the paint on the air bubble. Not sure if thats just JB quality or not. The stitching, production tags, and the tongue look good to me, the netting looks right not like flimsy like GMs. IMO theyre good

Definitely JB quality. I've noticed this a lot on the retros on the air bubbles.

No worries. I think you're good here. The paper looks correct in the box. Has the twenty twelve on the tongue as well as being tall. They just look worn down

@From88til thanks man i really appreciate the help. These have really been bugging me and i havent had anyone to ask until now.

I think they are ok but imo the tongues look a little tall or something..Give me a straight side pic and a good shot down in the collars.. Also as someone said above compare the back pull tabs to a KNOWN legit pair of 4s.

Back
Top Bottom