Jordan Retro Bred 4 2012 legit check

I believe the tongues should be shin guard status.
yea they should be tall but that may be a little high IMO.. Also the toe box looks very tall and squared up like many GMs..IDK im on the fence with these.. Can you post pics of the black plastic in the box.

Image from FTL unlocked

@Supergwapong its just the lighting in the pic it doesnt have white linings. I paid full reseller price for these at a sneaker boutique in my city. Thanks Timmybrixxx for the pass, and everyone else for the input. Rep for everyone

Last edited:
Same went for my Military blue 4s having 18 stitches in the toe box. This just goes to show us we have to suspect everyone and be super careful when dealing with anything not directly retail.

that is another tell IMO.. But man both of them toeboxs look tall and squared up.. I think im gonna renig my pass and agree with you.. too many little things with these..those tongues were what was bothering me most

Last edited:
Yeah @timmybrixxx i was feeling the same was man. Something just wasnt right with these and i knew it. They dont have the 7 dots on the back of the pull tabs like its suppose to either,it only has 5. These were actually my first Jordan Retro and i wasnt aware of all the fake **** at that time. But i learned quick, and this will never happen again.

Yeah @timmybrixxx i was feeling the same was man. Something just wasnt right with these and i knew it. They dont have the 7 dots on the back of the pull tabs like its suppose to either,it only has 5. These were actually my first Jordan Retro and i wasnt aware of all the fake **** at that time. But i learned quick, and this will never happen again.
ill rep that.you def gotta learn quick these days..a lot of sharks in these waters.

@timmybrixxx thanks man. I guess ill go ahead and put them on blast so nobody else will be gotten by this place in the future, at least in the Atlanta area. Its called MancaveNYCATL so buyers beware.

Back
Top Bottom