Jordan Retro Football Cleats for 2012?

It's funny, when the Jordan III cleats first dropped on Eastbay, they couldn't give those things away! Now, if you try and find them online, peeps are charging $$$ for them all because of the Retro III's that dropped. Hype perhaps??
laugh.gif

Before Gentry left Jordan he was going to Cleat the Concord... but got alot of resistance... I guess the forces who were opposed won out...

Originally Posted by poonsaloon

It's funny, when the Jordan III cleats first dropped on Eastbay, they couldn't give those things away! Now, if you try and find them online, peeps are charging $$$ for them all because of the Retro III's that dropped. Hype perhaps??
laugh.gif

I purchased a couple of the 3's at $49.99. I tell you what, they are on point and the Leather is so damn soft. Very pleased with thenperformance of the cleats after several wears.

I still have a pair of Black III Cleats but they are in a size 12 so I can do nothing with them since my sons wear a 13 and 14 now.

Oh well.... maybe my youngest son will be able to rock them in 15 years...

i got a pair of the blk/cement IIIs when eastbay had them for like $65, i have worn them for 3 or 4 softball seasons and they are still holding up fine, the only thing i have had to do was change out the actual cleats, the ones nike provides wear down quick. once they got down to $49 i was going to cop the white/cement but didn't pull the trigger on time.

were the 3s the last pair they retro cleat they released? picked up the both the white and black for $50 total.

IVs would be nice.

IV's would be nice, XI's would be wonderful, either way I won't cop. I don't like playing ball with 2 pounds on each foot.....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by poonsaloon

laugh.gif

I'm glad they couldn't give them away I got both colors for about 30 or 40 something.

How do these fit?  I wear sz 9 in the regular 3's, but i wear a size 10 in the jordan speed cleats.  any help is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom