Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
very strange... so i noticed the FNL hold on my account for the breds isn't there anymore, and the amount is back available in my account... so i figured i'd check my junk folder and there'd be a cancellation email... but no, and i track by order number on UPS and they've departed, and the order is "complete" on their site...

if i end up with a free pair of breds... :lol:

i'm sure the amount will deduct from my account any day now tho...

very strange... so i noticed the FNL hold on my account for the breds isn't there anymore, and the amount is back available in my account... so i figured i'd check my junk folder and there'd be a cancellation email... but no, and i track by order number on UPS and they've departed, and the order is "complete" on their site...

if i end up with a free pair of breds... :lol:

i'm sure the amount will deduct from my account any day now tho...

Lol I was just looking at my account saying that.
They'll get burned doing that sooner or later.

My bred's XI ten point five for your concords ten point five through eleven? Or my 88's for the concords size eleven?

i should mention i had like 3 or 4 other debits but then instant credits from orders that didn't go thru...

now none of the activity shows up in my account in pending or anywhere else... but my shoes are otw...

did they accidentally credit me for all of them and i'm getting a free pair (i've had similar things happen from other companies, i had a huge DC shoes order end up being free one time years ago, and i got a free pair of leatherback's from kith when i canceled a size and they still shipped them out)?...

Last edited:
my FNL order is on its way, i ordered 2

one shoes said 3.40 lbs

the other shoe said 6.50 lbs?

BoGo?!?! buy one get one free???? lol

eek.gif
they just run out of small boxes, and give you a big box sometimes.

Pretty Juiced right now...!!! I just checked my order through reference and both my Bred 11 order got shipped.... I was worried they were going to get cancelled because I used the same name, address, and CC for both of them.

Last edited:
i should mention i had like 3 or 4 other debits but then instant credits from orders that didn't go thru...

now none of the activity shows up in my account in pending or anywhere else... but my shoes are otw...

did they accidentally credit me for all of them and i'm getting a free pair (i've had similar things happen from other companies, i had a huge DC shoes order end up being free one time years ago, and i got a free pair of leatherback's from kith when i canceled a size and they still shipped them out)?...
That's standard with FNL. The charge will fully post in a few days.

Proto

same thing happened to me with the '88 3's & was also hoping

the charge re-appeared this Wednesday, one full week after purchase, same day shoes delivered

Last edited:
well, i'm glad i got 'em... when the charge disappeared i figured i'd find a cancellation email anytime now...

just can't decide if i wanna keep these or the 2001 pair i got that's NDS...

is the quality and comfort of the 2001's that much better?

how did yall find about this restock on the concords in the firstplace? i got this app on Chrome and it told me a change was made in the page so i knew something had changed but as far as release info in advance how do yall find out. I wouldnt have minded another pair of concords tho woulda copped if i was awake. oh well at least my blazers purple foams and air max 2013 will b here soon

how did yall find about this restock on the concords in the firstplace? i got this app on Chrome and it told me a change was made in the page so i knew something had changed but as far as release info in advance how do yall find out. I wouldnt have minded another pair of concords tho woulda copped if i was awake. oh well at least my blazers purple foams and air max 2013 will b here soon

I think no1 knew for sure. I got on around 750 est and refreshed the page around 755 est and out of no where Concords popped up. Added them in the quickness lol

Benefit of reading up pages and doing homework... NT is a great place to find out about release and restock info's.

Benefit of reading up pages and doing homework... NT is a great place to find out about release and restock info's.
This is the truth right here. If it wasn't for NT, I wouldn't have gotten any of the shoes that I've been able to acquire over the last month. I'm so glad that I become an active member on this message board.

Pacific time at 3:11am, I received an confirmation email from fnl saying both items (concord and bred with style number) has been shipped along with ups tracking number.

I'm a VERY happy dude right now, I have bought something that I was never able to afford when I was in high school.

Pacific time at 3:11am, I received an confirmation email from fnl saying both items (concord and bred with style number) has been shipped along with ups tracking number.

I'm a VERY happy dude right now, I have bought something that I was never able to afford when I was in high school.

That's me right now I didn't cop the xi's online but I got the cg ix's in store and it was one of my grails in high school now that I have my career I've gotten back to Jordan's harder than before like 5 pairs this week

That's cool you were able to snag a pair of the Concords as well. I was on there right when they showed up, but for some reason the system would NOT let me add them to my cart. Only let me select a store to pick them up at. So I had to reset my browsers and well you know by the time I did that, them joints were GONE. So I was left to get a pair of Playoff's which is NOT a bad consolation prize considering what was on the line. What's crazy is I got my confirmation email at 5:00 a.m. exactly. So you know I was on the ball, just other cats were way faster than me. I'm thankful and happy for my purchase and look forward to the next one.

That's me right now I didn't cop the xi's online but I got the cg ix's in store and it was one of my grails in high school now that I have my career I've gotten back to Jordan's harder than before like 5 pairs this week
I would have never thought that I'd be that guy to drop almost 2 grand on shoes in a months time. But when I look at my bank account, I see him in the mirror. I can't wait for all star week to be over so I can give my wallet a rest. I am happy that I haven't put one pair of shoes on plastic though. It's a good feeling to buy what you want.

That's cool you were able to snag a pair of the Concords as well. I was on there right when they showed up, but for some reason the system would NOT let me add them to my cart. Only let me select a store to pick them up at. So I had to reset my browsers and well you know by the time I did that, them joints were GONE. So I was left to get a pair of Playoff's which is NOT a bad consolation prize considering what was on the line. What's crazy is I got my confirmation email at 5:00 a.m. exactly. So you know I was on the ball, just other cats were way faster than me. I'm thankful and happy for my purchase and look forward to the next one.
I did not sleep that night "hoping" that guy Perez was right, so at 4:45 I went on my ipad to check NT and the last common was ITS ON, I didn't even bother clicking in, I stormed to my desktop which I am signed in and had both links opened, next thing I know I pressed reload and I couldn't believe my eyes with both bred and concord on full stock, I'm not a sneaker head so only a certain shoes I'm after and these were the top 2 on my list. I also had another chance via backdoor link to grab second pair of concord right after the first but I've been waiting too long for this and I'm damn sure others are as well (not resellers!) so I closed the tab and started doing the harlem shake to celebrate.

I got my shipping confirmation at around the same time for both pairs of Bred IX.... I got a 2nd pair for me that I'm going to store and a pair for my brother in law. I'm excited cause he doesn't even know I got them. He missed out on release day and he refuses to pay reseller prices.

i wasnt 100% but took a chance, what convinced me though was the restock of prior retros like playoff 12s, white cement 4s & last shots 14s

and also a few reliable known heads with probable connections posted about it on ig

Last edited:
well, i'm glad i got 'em... when the charge disappeared i figured i'd find a cancellation email anytime now...

just can't decide if i wanna keep these or the 2001 pair i got that's NDS...

is the quality and comfort of the 2001's that much better?
I think the 2001's feel a lot better! I still wear mine. I sold both my 2012 pairs. I ended up getting another with this last restock that I will keep when I retire the 2001s

Got my shipping email for my XIs. Can't wait to get these! Never thought I'd be able to luck out and make good on a restock especially after its been live for over an hour.

Congrats to everyone who's able to get theirs and hope people who didn't will be able to make up for it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom