Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad puzzled right now... I log in for the restock, add to cart, can't check out cuz of CC issue... Kinda salty so I order from kickz, 248$ not to bad.. Fast forward to today, ups comes with two boxes, 1 from FNL n 1 from KICKZ... I'm thinking WTH.. FNL box has my Wife's name on it.. Didnt think nothing of it, the suspense is killing me after about 30sec.. So I open her box it's BRED XI's..
My wife has NEVER ordered a pair of shoes online... She said she logged in and checked right out about two minutes...I tried to purchase for three hours and couldn't!!!

Sorry for the long post

Hahathats awesome! Congrats man

Mad puzzled right now... I log in for the restock, add to cart, can't check out cuz of CC issue... Kinda salty so I order from kickz, 248$ not to bad.. Fast forward to today, ups comes with two boxes, 1 from FNL n 1 from KICKZ... I'm thinking WTH.. FNL box has my Wife's name on it.. Didnt think nothing of it, the suspense is killing me after about 30sec.. So I open her box it's BRED XI's..

My wife has NEVER ordered a pair of shoes online... She said she logged in and checked right out about two minutes...I tried to purchase for three hours and couldn't!!!

Sorry for the long post
maybe i should start getting my lady to buy kicks for me.  maybe she'd have better luck too

In houston I see
Bred 13s
All star pack( got me some brons)
Thunders 4s
Bred 4s
Fire 5s
pink foams
------------- tomorrow store is getting
Joker 3s
Stealth foams
The Christmas Pack
And maybe more 88s

There was boxes and boxes of the jokers 3s and stealth foams

Sorry for the long post
i feel ya bro. i tried to order a pair of bred xi last week, sent my paypal payment, but never got a confirmation email. called fnl, they said the order would be cancelled....my doorbell rings, and theres a fnl box on my doorstep. open it up...bred xi in pristine condition...what a great way to start the weekend.

My sons sz10 and my sz13 came in just glad to get a pair but I think I need a sz.14
was there anything wrong with your 2 pairs of breds? i ordered one and i was wondering if there was anything wrong with them or if there were any scuffs, etc. thanks

In houston I see
Bred 13s
All star pack( got me some brons)
Thunders 4s
Bred 4s
Fire 5s
pink foams
------------- tomorrow store is getting
Joker 3s
Stealth foams
The Christmas Pack
And maybe more 88s

There was boxes and boxes of the jokers 3s and stealth foams

Where at?

was there anything wrong with your 2 pairs of breds? i ordered one and i was wondering if there was anything wrong with them or if there were any scuffs, etc. thanks
Hey I just got mine delivered about 2 hours ago and they are perfect. I was worried too that there could possibly be something wrong with them after getting lucky in that online restock, but they are flawless. Some others just been unlucky.

I passed on the concords this week, I'm not a white shoe wearer in general.  It makes me very happy that people were able to get a pair for under retail, especially for those who plan to wear and enjoy the shoes.  Sometimes I  think about bidding on the white/red 11 lows that were released last spring- I think that they would be great candidates for custom work.  Knowing myself, I'll probably all of a sudden NEED a pair of concords and end up paying the resale prices.  My own fault for being mad fickle, of course.  Congrats again to all!
Happy hear to someone else is not a white shoe wearer. I'm only buying black or grey j's. I make exceptions tho for like the olive 9's or any other special color I like. I was gonna make an exception for the concord 11's just to have them. They would have been my only white shoes. But I struck out, so oh well lol. In the future gonna make an exception for the olympic 6's and 7's but they're not high on my priority list right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom