Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any body hear if any restock a will happen tomorrow at 8am? I couldn't speak with my connections this weekend

the Concords I scooped up off the FNL restock came in an old *** silver jordan box. no white pull out concord box , not purple cover smh. I was like wtf is this ? I called FNL and all they could do was credit me for the shipping. this is my 2nd pair of concords so at least I still got the box from my first pair. still that's shady that FNL just threw it in an old jordan box

is it possible they are shipping out Bgrades? I don't understand why it would be put in a silver jordan box. Was the label even for the concords or another shoe.

I think the Concord restock were B-grades.  The paint on both my pairs were chipped and the quality was just messy.   The Breds I received were good though..  

WaitWut, you didn't mean it as a joke. You're trying to save yourself the embarrassment of being told. Dip****

:rofl:

why you hurt bruh relax tough guy

there-is-no-need-to-be-upset-lawn-mower.gif

Last edited:
i hope down the line they either hold pairs back, or make exrtas for down the line, random restocks maybe be one way to deter some resellers, if ppl think they have a decent shot at a restock they wont mess w resellers

the Concords I scooped up off the FNL restock came in an old *** silver jordan box. no white pull out concord box , not purple cover smh. I was like wtf is this ? I called FNL and all they could do was credit me for the shipping. this is my 2nd pair of concords so at least I still got the box from my first pair. still that's shady that FNL just threw it in an old jordan box
So, you got an authentic Jordan XI Concord shoe 2 years after release at retail and you tripping about the box! They should have told you to send them back for an exchange, then told you they were out of stock, LOL!

The Jordan Retro game was STRONG at Disney Land today! Got plenty of props and gave a lot too! By far the best showing I have EVER seen in on place!

Does any one no when there going to restock or rerelease any old jordans weather online or any stores in the new york new jersey area... Within 2 hours driveing distance from the city..I keep missing every restock.. So i had to join nike talk.. I heard alot of good things i hope everyone can help.. Thanks

You know, I'm starting to think that when some of these random sized re-stocks happen, the one's that aren't announced via Twitter, are being tipped off.

What I mean is, for example, 30 minutes ago, I decided to look on Foot Locker for AJ IV Fire Red's. They had a SZ 10 listed and i tried to ADD TO CART -- of course it wasn't available. I called them really quick to ask them if they had it in stock and they said it had just been purchased.

So I checked back about 10 minutes ago, the listing for the AJ IV Fire/Red's is gone but there is suddenly a listing for AJ IV Military Blue's, SZ 13. That listing wasn't there 30 minutes ago. Even though I don't need it..I was curious to see if I could ADD TO CART and of course I could not.

My point is, I believe there are people that work within the e-tailers that tip off people. Maybe these are returned pairs or whatever, who knows. But the fact that they are almost immediately gone and no fanfare accompanying them.

1) People have no lives and literally refresh FNL, FL and EB all day long.
2) They are being tipped off.

YOU make the call.

smokin.gif
i think alot of resellers now figured out a way to have the computer make the purchase for them instantly now
mean.gif

Does any one no when there going to restock or rerelease any old jordans weather online or any stores in the new york new jersey area... Within 2 hours driveing distance from the city..I keep missing every restock.. So i had to join nike talk.. I heard alot of good things i hope everyone can help.. Thanks
You heard good things about people helping on NT?

You will be flamed for joining after 2006 more than anything round here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom