Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO KILL THE RESELL GAME, THEY ARE JUST AS GREEDY AS THE RESELLERS...

It doesn't matter if they are not trying to kill lthe resellers game, with this restock they took money from resellers, and I like it.
take that resellers :tongue:

Last edited:
Funny story about the Olympic 7s. I was at the dining hall at school and saw someone in Oly 7s. Thought to myself, "Wish I had those." Minutes later, I see the tweet by Finishline on my phone. Olympic 7s were copped with the quickness :pimp: If only they were Black/Red 7s... Yeah I know, cool story bro haha.

I am trying to get something and I have tried to pay like 15 times and it wont take my payment wtf I tried paypal and 3 diff CC's is this happening to any other people ?
Paypal sent me a message saying payment submitted but the site itself says failed. Just tryna double up on my black/red iv's so im not greedy and i really don't want to have 10 charges for the same shoe that i have to clear up. BTW i got black/red Xi's in the same manner with the same failed transaction page on FNL so you never know.

backdoor.gif

ALL the people that can't check out with CCs, it will not work no matter how many times you try it because FNL has labeled you guys as resellers.

ALL the people that can't check out with CCs, it will not work no matter how many times you try it because FNL has labeled you guys as resellers.
Considering I only buy shoes from them ~2 a year and only 2 pairs at a time (one for me and one for my twin brother, who happens to wear the same size...coincidence?)....that's BS.

I was finally able to get past the splash on the legit link, added to cart, wouldnt take CCs. Waited 5 mins for Paypal to load, hit submit and got an error message saying there was a problem.

always the same error processing payment messages no matter what, FNL has been a joke.
Me too, happened to me for the first time ever yesterday, and continued today. i just decided to do the bill me later option.

This is not true......I was able to check out with 2 separate orders 1 for the WC IV's, and 1 for the Dave White 1's, then tried the 12's and got the authorization error.....IMO it has more to do with FNL trying to process to many orders for the same shoe and shoe size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom