Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANOTHER SOURCE:

adminfred# the bred 11's will restock on finishline 2/12/13 online only for retail price! creds to-Nick DeMarco for sharing the news

source:

https://www.facebook.com/SneakerRumors

Noticed they used my picture for the '88 Cement Card that I posted here yesterday
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I said it about the stealth foam restock and imma say it again: BE ON POINT CAUSE IT WILL NOT BE EASY!!! Also if ou miss out on the 12th, they will be restocking in certain footlockers during the 15th and 16th in limited numbers as well as the olive 9s. Choose wisely next week and good luck. -A-Rod

Mobile twitter notifications?
you guys use the SMS text or the app for your notifications? I've been using the twitter app..
Yes, Twitter. I use the SMS text notifications...you are able to pick which followers you would like to have notifications sent about.

http://support.twitter.com/articles...ms-notifications-for-tweets-and-interactions#

I think the app notifications and SMS text notifications work just as good. Just whatever you prefer.

Last edited:
Quick semi related question... I have a $76 winners circle balance. How do I apply this to my online order at FNL?

They e-mail you $20 rewards cards with a code that can be redeemed online but only 1 card per order... so the max you could do is $20 off as far as I'm concerned

I don't have the backdoor link- would be very much appreciated if someone could let me know.  Thanks very, very much!

They e-mail you $20 rewards cards with a code that can be redeemed online but only 1 card per order... so the max you could do is $20 off as far as I'm concerned

So I have to have the card to use my balance? It shows a $75 and some change balance when I log onto my winners circle account.

Last edited:
you guys use the SMS text or the app for your notifications? I've been using the twitter app..
SMS text. Since this is an unannounced, random time drop, the 3 second delay you get with the SMS text notification will be nothing. Nobody will be expecting it and those who do get the tweet might not have access to a computer or be able to order from their phone at that time. Luckily I only have two classes a day and the rest of my time is spent studying so I can whip out my phone whenever. Good luck to all, I need these to get some Space Jams finally. Need to complete the XI collection

Can't wait to see MollyManny's reaction when he misses out on the BRED XI restock and we all backdoor in LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom