Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a quickstrike... you know they just drop em, no actual release date, limited quantity.

Last edited:
just an FYI

the backdoor link was originally Boxden.com's, from a cool member who happened to be helping a few there out.

It spread here, to the disdain of many at Boxden...now that YOU guys have the link, you don't want ANYONE else with it. hilarious whether you feel justified or not...

I feel bad for the OP of it.

I'd love another pair of concords. Pretty set on the Breds. I just hope that I'm actually able to get through. Good thing I will be up for class that early anyways! 

I think it's a quickstrike... you know they just drop em, no actual release date, limited quantity.
Lol also I think 8am might be too early.. Finishline's online non Jordan sales will go to 0 once that site crashes.. They might release these at like 1 so that they get in some non Jordan sales and still work the release before EOD

I talked to 2 finishline operators today. Second lady I talked to said she had an email that said concord 11's and breds are releasing 8am eastern 2/12 on their website. I'm ready for them.

After reading 10 pages back wasn't sure so called finishline twice and was told the same thing. Bred 11's and concord 11's is up for sale tomorrow 5am pst/ 8am est. Take it for what it is but by calling it made me a believer. Both confirmed bred 11's but only 1 confirmed the concords. So gonna try myself tomorrow. Oh and both said yes, phone orders will go through so get 'em NT. Let's hope the workers aren't messing with us.

That definitely a possibility. From what I was told it was 8am eastern time. I hope it is because most people will be getting ready for work or zzzzzzz's

Lol I'm with you.. Damn you think it's a big risk going for the Concords? I feel like it's the same as going for a steal in the passing lane if we don't get the concs the Breds will be gone lol

8am also screws the west coast. I'll keep an eye on this after I get to work, but I'm not getting up at 4:30 just to grab another pair of XI's, if that is indeed what's restocking tomorrow. Some people may have missed out, but the vast majority scored BReds already. Tomorrow is just going to be a display of excessive consumerism on the whole, mainly for reselling and trading purposes. Most will be gunning for their 2nd, 3rd, 4th pairs.

Now if there were some more limited releases from last year like Olive or Motoboat IX, Cavs IV's, or another GMP dropping tomorrow, that'd be cool and give people some options as far as what they try to cop. For those that don't have a pair of BReds though, good luck tomorrow.

I say go for both on 2 different cpu's, calling finishline on your home phone while trying to get in the website on your cell phone.

I think if they do release it will be more than a couple hundred pairs.. That would be lottery odds if it is :/

FNL already did a restock of concords, so how they hell are they gonna pull another one MONTHS LATER. They cop from Mental Kicks and gonna bless everyone stateside? Bred 11's cool, nice restock. Where did the rumor for the concords start anyway? Some dude said it would be great if they restocked concords for ASW. Then this dude talks to someone at finishline that got an email? I hope they do restock, that would he great. But seems far fetched and doubtful.

8am also screws the west coast. I'll keep an eye on this after I get to work, but I'm not getting up at 4:30 just to grab another pair of XI's, if that is indeed what's restocking tomorrow. Some people may have missed out, but the vast majority scored BReds already. Tomorrow is just going to be a display of excessive consumerism on the whole, mainly for reselling and trading purposes. Most will be gunning for their 2nd, 3rd, 4th pairs.

Now if there were some more limited releases from last year like Olive or Motoboat IX, Cavs IV's, or another GMP dropping tomorrow, that'd be cool and give people some options as far as what they try to cop. For those that don't have a pair of BReds though, good luck tomorrow.
True unless you think a lot of jordans just don't cut it in terms of style ( me) As for the basketball court... that's a different story.

This is cool.. What if every scheduled Saturday Jordan release was a random shoe that was unannounced.. That would be pretty fun.. I feel like the fun factor is dropping.. Jordan needs to pm me I'll change the game for the better right now lol

Prime example of what's wrong with this place. If you have any better info than what's being shared here I'm sure everyone would love to hear it! If not, I'd suggest being appreciative and take it for what it's worth!
Are you kidding me?  Look back the past 36 hours posts in this thread.  Anything he has posted on that crap blog is ALREADY IN THIS THREAD!!  He is repeating guesses and supported facts made by others already in this thread.   This is in relation to the blk/red XI"s.  CG's and Concord's is a no go.

Last edited:
Yeah it's the 888 number. Concords does sound sketchy in terms of time. But I heard it from the horses mouth so either way ill be ready. Space jams errr, I wouldn't expect those for awhile.

I can't believe yall haven't banned that guy already. Ah well, we shall see. I do believe there will be a bred XI restock sometime this week, anything else would be a bonus. Matter of fact, all of these restocks this week have been great. Let me find out finishline developed a cloning machine and they're resocking whenever they want on the low, lol.

Yeah it's the 888 number. Concords does sound sketchy in terms of time. But I heard it from the horses mouth so either way ill be ready. Space jams errr, I wouldn't expect those for awhile.

Space Jams and Cool Greys aren't a possibility tomorrow. Think about it. The only restocks we've seen have been since Dec 2011. We also know that though FNL's social media team is incompetent, there were supposedly more Concords that didn't come during the 12/12 restock. Still not worth it for me to get up that early for another pair of Concords. There can't be many of those, so you know everyone will try for them first. But um.. what's the product code? :rolleyes

FNL already did a restock of concords, so how they hell are they gonna pull another one MONTHS LATER. They cop from Mental Kicks and gonna bless everyone stateside? Bred 11's cool, nice restock. Where did the rumor for the concords start anyway? Some dude said it would be great if they restocked concords for ASW. Then this dude talks to someone at finishline that got an email? I hope they do restock, that would he great. But seems far fetched and doubtful.

Don't quote my post and voice you're feelings for the whole thread. The "if" at the beginning of my post shows that I also question the validity of the rumor. Also, you are acting like there is something special about 11s. Do you think patent leather is a rare material or something? Every market from Diamonds to iPhones stockpiles inventory to create demand. They restocked the bred IVs and the bred 13s 50 times why not the Concords? I still think the rumor is far fetched just because there is no official word and the rumors just started recently/nothing adds up, but as far as them having a significant amount left, it is possible. They could even rerelease these in limited #s under the disguise of a restock.. They will be gone in seconds regardless.. Are you going to tally up the pairs sold? No. That would keep the hype and rarity intact while bringing in a significant pay day for JB and not upsetting the XIs rep for being the holiday release.

would love to know where these restocks are coming from. i wouldn't be surprised if it's a combination of cancelled/return orders and horrible communication between warehouse and stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom