Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they care about resellers. But I agree with you that resellers not only gauge the market for JB but they also help them set higher price lines. The 88's have officially ushered in the 200.00 retro market that Jordan brand has been trying to crack for a minute but the newer signature releases were sitting at 200.00 but now they just popped the 200.00 cherry in a big way.

its funny that everyone thinks these restocks will cause resellers to go away it might help resale prices go down but i bet half of the ppl who copped yest will go back n resell those as well..yea it helps alot of ppl who missed out the first time and will hold on to their pairs to rock em but then again i think there are more resellers out there than ppl think

Copped 3 pairs of Olympic VII's (one of my grailz)
nthat.gif
This forum really been comin through!

Just a heads up...

FNL still has some sizes up for the retro 1 "red toes".

also a 10.5 for the knicks og

its funny that everyone thinks these restocks will cause resellers to go away it might help resale prices go down but i bet half of the ppl who copped yest will go back n resell those as well..yea it helps alot of ppl who missed out the first time and will hold on to their pairs to rock em but then again i think there are more resellers out there than ppl think
If people copped these to resell, they're not gonna make anything. If people weren't buying them for $250 before the restock, they def aren't paying that price when the market becomes flooded with these in the next few days.

Wow no payment issues...!! I got a pair of Bentley Crawfish and also was able to use WC reward.

I been having major payment errors with FNL... Specially yesterday when I was trying to checkout WC4, Bred13, and Playoff 12 within 1 minute after they tweeted the restock.

Last edited:
Damn... had the size 13 Bentley in my cart and when I went to check out it was sold out...

Smh.... I guess that's a sign to stop spending $ this week 

Hoping once all those sell out they put up some of the other ones from yesterday. I still want to get a pair of Olympics and Playoff XIIs

Damn missed the Bentley Ellis IX's, shoulda copped to sell/trade so I can even out what ill have to pay for the Fontays

If I get the BRED XI's and OLIVE IX's I'm poppin Champagne, been a good week w restocks
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Damn missed the Bentley Ellis IX's, shoulda copped to sell/trade so I can even out what ill have to pay for the Fontays
they never put up the bentley ellis 9s.....thats the only shoe i wanted when they put that pic up on their twitter page...

They just had a full size run but it went quick
Went quicker than the playoff 12's did yesterday. My 2 WC $20 coupons didn't work so I just called FNL and had them credit my CC
smokin.gif

F YEAHHHHHHHH FNL was playing some club music when I was on hold

Last edited:
Finally some sanity.  If anything, JB loves resellers.  How exactly is their bottom line being affected when 95% of the retros still sell out?  They know that they can get away with the price increases because people will willingly pay $250+ on the secondary market.

I've been hearing this Reseller argument up here for some time. So a billion dollar company with huge marketing, sales and research departments needs the resellers to tell them what to charge? People that make this argument somehow forget that nike does make shoes other than jordan brand, and the prices on those are continually rising as well.

Last edited:
Only size 14 left, but they are moving now. FNL had more than 25 pairs in that size unlike others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom