Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done waiting for restocks and re releases. Shoe game is crazy right now. Shoes drop at 5 and are sold out by 5:03 lol

Hopefully these restocks drive the price of the 11's and 12's down a bit so I can snag a pair eBay for a decent price

The "back door" is nothing more than a direct link. It's not a magical place where you buy shoes for half off.

As for FL's reason for flagging orders. The whole blame Paypal bit is a complete lie. You didn't get the shoes because they were swamped and errors came up. How can I come up with this conclusion you may ask? Simple, this morning I got pairs of concords and breds. Mind you I payed using PayPal 3 times for 3 different orders. First one I got an error and the last 2 went in without a problem. Same card, same address, 2 different results. All they are doing is giving you a F OFF answer to get you to hang up and sleep better at night.

doesnt work anymore. yall destroyed it

Yes I know that. Being sarcastic. Why would i say keep it a secret when im putting it out there for everyone to see?! Lol. Cmon. And I didnt destroy it, I was one of the ones that was pissed that ppl wouldnt **** about it. The only reason the link made it over here was cause dude took it from boxden and came to ask here if it was legit. Of course everyone thought dude was trolling

Last edited:
FinishLine has been aware of the "BackDoor" links for awhile now. Their just now getting to the point of closing them because they weren't mainstream. So for all of you who initially used that link in secrecy , you can thank some NT members for ruining that golden opportunity. Somethings are better left out of the light instead of grasping for E-Props / Reputation points on an website.
grin.gif
THIS!!!!!

I'm done waiting for restocks and re releases. Shoe game is crazy right now. Shoes drop at 5 and are sold out by 5:03 lol

Hopefully these restocks drive the price of the 11's and 12's down a bit so I can snag a pair eBay for a decent price
My size was sold out 4 minutes before the official release time.... this is crazy.  Everytime i go on eBay and look at Concord prices it just makes me bitter all over again about this morning 
mean.gif

Thinking of picking up a pair of Militarys to be honest. Glad to know that there are restocks coming. How's the quality on the Militarys?
People were angry because they creased easily. The leather is softer than the cements and thus creases easily... It's all subjective. Some people complained that the leather on the cement 4s were like cardboard... but that's how it's gotta be if you don't want creases.

To be honest, I think the military 4s had the best quality out of the 3 IV releases this year so far. Just not good if you can't stand creases but good if you're you don't like cardboard like leather.
I'm rocking my militaries as beaters and they are holding up well.  Decent quality imo.  Creasing wasn't too bad in my case

Yes I know that. Being sarcastic. Why would i say keep it a secret when im putting it out there for everyone to see?! Lol. Cmon. And I didnt destroy it, I was one of the ones that was pissed that ppl wouldnt **** about it. The only reason the link made it over here was cause dude took it from boxden and came to ask here if it was legit. Of course everyone thought dude was trolling

i feel the same way as you. but knowing this forum, nothing last bro.

LMAO iperez24 didnt bless anyone with anything. I copped the breds and concords today by all the speculation on twitter. He helped absolutely no one. This thread had many people already claiming this. All he did was put all his chips on the table and picked up the dice hoping to hit that sexy seven

bred's were available an hour after launch. 3 minutes? what website were you on?

LMAO iperez24 didnt bless anyone with anything. I copped the breds and concords today by all the speculation on twitter. He helped absolutely no one. This thread had many people already claiming this. All he did was put all his chips on the table and picked up the dice hoping to hit that sexy seven

He hit tho! Or naw? lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom