Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to come up on the knick OGS and some olives still....

I stopped by hoh on 34th few moments ago on my way to work and had my size for the Knicks 1s but passed. Rather spend on something else like Kobe or all stars and other upcoming releases. Color way just don't do it for me. I'm sure it's gone by now but surprised I had a chance at it. The line of people for the restock was primarily for 11s and cool grey 9s.

Dude in front of me took a size 14 in the bred 11s cuz all they had was size 7 and 14s. He had timbs on and he looked no bigger than a 9.5. Smh

still waiting on shipping confirmation for concords.

I payed with sketchy paypal because i'm in london and didn't have time to transfer funds to my US bank account.

still pending.. so far so good...

Ya some scum took a size 13 in the camo foams when he was an 11. I got mine online though and they will be here in 2 days.

the restock was super easy through the "special" well once a special link. I couldve ordered 10 plus times too. ordered 1, but was debating on another for a while and decided to pass. Super easy

Ya some scum took a size 13 in the camo foams when he was an 11. I got mine online though and they will be here in 2 days.
How do you even know he didn't get them for someone else? I always try to get my little cousin a pair of whatever I'm getting. Going around calling people scum because they beat you to something...? That's being immature. Maybe if you put more effort into getting there a little earlier, he would have been behind you in line.. But then you'd be the "scum".
laugh.gif

the restock was super easy through the "special" well once a special link. I couldve ordered 10 plus times too. ordered 1, but was debating on another for a while and decided to pass. Super easy

im honestly not happy because i was on the site before 8 and before it started handing out SPAs and had black/red XIs and concords in my cart but the whole credit card thing started. fought a losing battle while my boy was texting me how he was ordering pairs with ease :lol:

Yeah I noticed the "special" link isn't so special anymore...whats up with that!?!?!?

How do you even know he didn't get them for someone else? I always try to get my little cousin a pair of whatever I'm getting. Going around calling people scum because they beat you to something...? That's being immature. Maybe if you put more effort into getting there a little earlier, he would have been behind you in line.. But then you'd be the "scum".
laugh.gif
Agreed. I usually try and get a size 11 as well for a friend if I can even though I'm a size 9. 

Olive plz!!!! Only release I want still

Man thats literally all I am waiting on. Still pissed at myself for passing after my store called and asked if I wanted them. Was soooo focused on those Blk/Rd IVs coming a week later, smh.

in my day (graduated HS in 02) kids skipped school in the morning to get Jordans. I remember seeing the spoiled kids coming to class at like 9 or 10am with the new Jays on their feet.

the hate ran deep :lol:

Our generation, our problems haha. I graduated in 03, so this was definitely the norm in middle school growing up. Always was mad at moms for not allowing me to do this haha.

This reason alone is why I missed the good ole days. If you wore an 11, and you are next in line and only thing left is a 13 or 9, you simply got out of line and went to the next spot. Because of the crazy demand for kicks, people buy whatever is avaliable. I literally could get my sz 14-15 like weeks maybe even months later due to people treating my size like the pleague. Im not mad about it, just shows how the culture has evolved. Similar to the NFL draft, sometimes if need isnt there, you draft BPA.

alot of kids in houston are skipping school this week i was off on monday and seen kids lined up to get tix for the all star kicks..this is so ridiculous i swear back in my day that wouldnt have been possible..times changing

I'm near 30 and kids definitely skipped school for J's...I think, but didn't they start released on Saturdays or something? People will skip school and work for anything, it's not the end of the world. I skipped my first hour probability and statistics class for about 3 weeks and I still got an A. I did so much extra credit work it was ridiculous...all thanks to finding the work already done on yahoo search lol.

Yeah I noticed the "special" link isn't so special anymore...whats up with that!?!?!?

because people dont know how to read it, use and not speak of it anymore. obviously it was on that page in the JORDAN 3 88 thread. Its very simple. you read, you use it, save it to your bookmarks and DO NOT have to speak of it.
Morons i tell you. Some jerks even tweeted it out on twitter to finish line. Love collecting kicks, but i truely loath most of the imbeciles that we have to share this hobby with

im honestly not happy because i was on the site before 8 and before it started handing out SPAs and had black/red XIs and concords in my cart but the whole credit card thing started. fought a losing battle while my boy was texting me how he was ordering pairs with ease :lol:
My CC didn't go through at first but then I just started using PayPal and it went through. The problem I had was having something in the cart, paying, then it saying they were out of stock.

about 3 hours too late. Slept so damn hard, missed out smh. Honestly just wanted thunders but maybe it wasn't worth it the struggle

because people dont know how to read it, use and not speak of it anymore. obviously it was on that page in the JORDAN 3 88 thread. Its very simple. you read, you use it, save it to your bookmarks and DO NOT have to speak of it.
Morons i tell you. Some jerks even tweeted it out on twitter to finish line. Love collecting kicks, but i truely loath most of the imbeciles that we have to share this hobby with

this.

its funny because i said FNL would ether that link and people were like, naw man ive been using it for months.

im gonna say kids put it on blast because grown men know better than to put info out there the way it went viral so it would mess up future releases.

its like they are so short sighted for some reason.

Last edited:

Yeah. The tweet to Fnl was clearly some dude who lost out and was real salty about it

actually, if people kept their mouth shut it would've never made to nt in the first place

now everyone's talking about it like they figured it out

it's a shame but eh, the props system got everybody hype to be a hero

8Finishline shut it Down with last Wednesday amd yesterday's restock.. what can possibly surpass their restock?? And they let us use $20 WC gift card on these..

the icing on the cake would be the 88s

Its not a special link, its an IP address.  Every website has an IP adress, its the DNS that just puts websites into Letter form.

I bet finishline is going to patch this soon, I just hope I can take advantage of it once before they do lol.

Have to take it with a grain of salt but so many FNL tweets today that they're not expecting any more Jordan restocks. I know that's a canned response but I feel like they are usually a little more candid and vague with their tweets on the subject of restocks...not looking good.

alot of kids in houston are skipping school this week i was off on monday and seen kids lined up to get tix for the all star kicks..this is so ridiculous i swear back in my day that wouldnt have been possible..times changing
times are definitely not changing. kids have been skipping school for video games since the 90s. i know we're talking about shoes, but it's all relevant

actually, if people kept their mouth shut it would've never made to nt in the first place

No
because you're diligent and not a lazy turd, and is willing to go back a few pages and read like myself you wouldve saw what they were talking about when they said "back door". I went back a few pages to see what that was about. Lazy people just kept asking "oh what the back door?" "please tell me the backdoor!!??"
C'MON man
Go back and read! Laziness is contagious especially with 90 percent of the people on here.

Its not a special link, its an IP address.  Every website has an IP adress, its the DNS that just puts websites into Letter form.

I bet finishline is going to patch this soon, I just hope I can take advantage of it once before they do lol.

you are a day late. its already Patched up. i know its an IP, i was kidding when i said special, as referring to the backdoor

No
because you're diligent and not a lazy turd, and is willing to go back a few pages and read like myself you wouldve saw what they were talking about when they said "back door". I went back a few pages to see what that was about. Lazy people just kept asking "oh what the back door?" "please tell me the backdoor!!??"
C'MON man
Go back and read! Laziness is contagious especially with 90 99 percent of the people on here.

fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom