Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must have at least 200 pairs if I can add to cart, right?
roll.gif

I ordered two different pairs with two different CC's. One CC was charged the other doesn't even show charge pending, and both shoes have shipped. I'm hoping for a Miracle but I'm sure they will charge the other card anyday now.

Same scenario with me... I am praying for those free pair of breds!

im sorry man but some of you guys are really, really sad.

praying for free shoes when you were just praying to own them last week.

Same scenario with me... I am praying for those free pair of breds!
I wasn't charged by FNL until my shoes actually arrived
That happened to me before also. It was the bred 4 restock. I got the shipping confirmation and my cc didn't show anything pending. The day before delivery the payment went through. I was worried my order was canceled. 

Last edited:

That's how a lot of reselling works anyways. Buy one pair and sell the second one for double or more then retails.

FREE shoes and taking advantage and ripping off people who actually want the shoe

Last edited:

That's how a lot of reselling works anyways. Buy one pair and sell the second one for double or more then retails.

FREE shoes and taking advantage and ripping off people who actually want the shoe

wrong.

resellers take advantage of market value and/or people that are too lazy to put in the effort to get shoes.

they dont sit there like... i missed out on shoes from years ago then get them and are like... hope these are freeeeee

Last edited:
Half of NT is resellers.....check my PMs of all the concord offers I have....don't bother me...first come first serve

its called sad. TRUTH.

Touche, I am still praying I get a free pair regardless. If your anus is sore from me stating my opinion, then idgaf!

1. your shoes wont be free
2. why would i be sore about your opinion? you stated something, i stated my opinion on it. thats it. my comment wasnt just about you, it was a few posts where people have stated they hope the shoes are free.

1. your shoes wont be free
2. why would i be sore about your opinion? you stated something, i stated my opinion on it. thats it. my comment wasnt just about you, it was a few posts where people have stated they hope the shoes are free.

Cool, good to know...

Carry on with your day

I just heard about GS sizes of the Bred 11 being restocked in FLs and KFLs instore in NYC if anyone's interested.

I've been able to add to cart on my phone but as soon as it comes to checkout it just says error. Anyone have that problem?

Question :: which is the best Nike outlet in GA??  I went to the one in Dawsonville last weekend..  Only seen some son of mars, No retros! 

How is reselling ripping people off? If people really want something they will pay what they feel the item is worth to them. They don't have to pay the resellers price if they don't want to. It's the consumers choice. Resellers don't hold a gun to your head and say BUY MY SHOES NOW.

How is reselling ripping people off? If people really want something they will pay what they feel the item is worth to them. They don't have to pay the resellers price if they don't want to. It's the consumers choice. Resellers don't hold a gun to your head and say BUY MY SHOES NOW.

That is very true. It's absolutely a supply and demand issue. Selling sneakers at an inflated price is not a zero-sum game. The seller gets the money he values more than the shoes and the buyer gets the shoes he values more than the money. Simple as that.

On the other hand, I think what bothers some and perhaps it's not as eloquently stated sometimes is that when a shoe drops and it's gone almost immediately and you know that there are dudes out there buying full size runs of these things and throwing them up on eBay or whatever. That can tend to get a little obnoxious. Especially when that same person claims to love sneakers so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom