Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be off topic, but I was apple to purchase multiple pairs of the Bred 11s on finish line.com the other day. I got my size (13), my son's size (11) and my brother's size.(9) Well, I received an extra package, and the package was another pair of size 11 bred 11's. So I thought well maybe another order went thru when I kept getting the checkout error message...well thats not the case, because the packing slip receipt is identical to the packing slip thats in the other size 11 box. So I think they messed up. Anyone have any experience with this? The boxes do have 2 separate tracking numbers, so I know they could find out they made a mistake, I just wonder if there is any precedent for them being able to charge me again based on the original credit card authorization? And before anyone says how did you do 3 separate orders, I was at the screen where theres a 30 second timer, and then I finally got it, then ordered a pair, checked out, ordered another pair, checked out, then ordered another pair and checked out. Everyone...let me know if this ever happened to you. My wife thinks because one of the packing slips has lighter ink on it, that they may of reprinted that packing slip and accidentally filled both orders.
Score!!!!!!
smokin.gif

This may be off topic, but I was apple to purchase multiple pairs of the Bred 11s on finish line.com the other day. I got my size (13), my son's size (11) and my brother's size.(9) Well, I received an extra package, and the package was another pair of size 11 bred 11's. So I thought well maybe another order went thru when I kept getting the checkout error message...well thats not the case, because the packing slip receipt is identical to the packing slip thats in the other size 11 box. So I think they messed up. Anyone have any experience with this? The boxes do have 2 separate tracking numbers, so I know they could find out they made a mistake, I just wonder if there is any precedent for them being able to charge me again based on the original credit card authorization? And before anyone says how did you do 3 separate orders, I was at the screen where theres a 30 second timer, and then I finally got it, then ordered a pair, checked out, ordered another pair, checked out, then ordered another pair and checked out. Everyone...let me know if this ever happened to you. My wife thinks because one of the packing slips has lighter ink on it, that they may of reprinted that packing slip and accidentally filled both orders.
With their mistake I don't see them being able to charge you for the fourth pair if you didn't actually place the order.. sounds like you got a free pair congrats 
pimp.gif

Resellers will always happen so complaining about them won't change. I'm not a reseller cause $40-$60 profit is not a big deal to me when I could be studying and making more money. The point of the sneakergame is to wear shoes and maybe if you missed out on relase, buy them from someone for max $20 above retail but people are so caught up with making $30 on a shoe that it completly ruins things for actual people that wear shoes. The best thing is to simply wait cause if you buying from resellers, you're giving your money away.

So glad I didn't bother with ordering Bred 11's from Kickz. Waiting on another U.S. restock paid off. Mine will be here tomorrow

Yoo can u guys checky pics on my profile n tel mle if my bred 4s r real..theyblook legit 2 me jus want others opinions thanks

This may be off topic, but I was able to purchase multiple pairs of the Bred 11s on finish line.com the other day. I got my size (13), my son's size (11) and my brother's size.(9) Well, I received an extra package, and the package was another pair of size 11 bred 11's. So I thought well maybe another order went thru when I kept getting the checkout error message...well thats not the case, because the packing slip receipt is identical to the packing slip thats in the other size 11 box. So I think they messed up. Anyone have any experience with this? The boxes do have 2 separate tracking numbers, so I know they could find out they made a mistake, I just wonder if there is any precedent for them being able to charge me again based on the original credit card authorization? And before anyone says how did you do 3 separate orders, I was at the screen where theres a 30 second timer, and then I finally got it, then ordered a pair, checked out, ordered another pair, checked out, then ordered another pair and checked out. Everyone...let me know if this ever happened to you. My wife thinks because one of the packing slips has lighter ink on it, that they may of reprinted that packing slip and accidentally filled both orders.
damn finishline seems to always hav errors. this isn't the first time someone got away with a free pair, anyways.. congrats, super lucky lol

Not happy with the quality of my Kilroy 9's I grabbed off finish line.. Clear stitching error on left shoe.

Got my Cool Grey IX today from the FNL restock last week.  Looking fresh, but still thinking about the concord's that FNL credit card thing....

So now what store is left for the restock bc I missed both finishline and footaction? Even though I have a pair of the Concords,I still feel like I'm losing right now!

This may be off topic, but I was able to purchase multiple pairs of the Bred 11s on finish line.com the other day. I got my size (13), my son's size (11) and my brother's size.(9) Well, I received an extra package, and the package was another pair of size 11 bred 11's. So I thought well maybe another order went thru when I kept getting the checkout error message...well thats not the case, because the packing slip receipt is identical to the packing slip thats in the other size 11 box. So I think they messed up. Anyone have any experience with this? The boxes do have 2 separate tracking numbers, so I know they could find out they made a mistake, I just wonder if there is any precedent for them being able to charge me again based on the original credit card authorization? And before anyone says how did you do 3 separate orders, I was at the screen where theres a 30 second timer, and then I finally got it, then ordered a pair, checked out, ordered another pair, checked out, then ordered another pair and checked out. Everyone...let me know if this ever happened to you. My wife thinks because one of the packing slips has lighter ink on it, that they may of reprinted that packing slip and accidentally filled both orders.

That happened to me with Eastbay but with the Chartruese XIVs. 2 separate packages and 1 charge. Although you got lucky considering those are 11s.

some of these restock j's have some bumps and bruises but its better than buying off some shady site of some grimey reseller

seems like half the Restocked J's were defected or worn
My cool grey IX from in store restock are perfect and the Bred XI's come in tomorrow. I'm hoping for the best with those. I'm going to be stalking for restocks every morning until sunday pasts and all star weekend is over. I wouldn't be surprised if FNL or FTL had one more decent restock in them. That restock of concord and breds came out of nowhere. Breds were kinda confirmed the day before I think but concords were shocking. 

Seems like half my posts need to be cleared by a moderator, do they ever get posted? Its annoying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom