Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

JRocks,
great pic you got there. but how can you tell about the "leather quality" on shoes you haven't worn yet?
how do you define leather quality?
i hear people knocking the new 3's and other new jordans when all the leathers look pretty similar. and i'm sure after a few wears they will crease like the best of them.
don't get me wrong i also want a pair real of those v's bad.
just makes me wonder what other people are thinking when they talk trash on these newer jordans these days.
nothing at all against you bro. mostly for others that complain about the leather they supposedly aren't getting.
thanks for those pics tho!

JRocks,
great pic you got there. but how can you tell about the "leather quality" on shoes you haven't worn yet?
how do you define leather quality?
i hear people knocking the new 3's and other new jordans when all the leathers look pretty similar. and i'm sure after a few wears they will crease like the best of them.
don't get me wrong i also want a pair real of those v's bad.
just makes me wonder what other people are thinking when they talk trash on these newer jordans these days.
nothing at all against you bro. mostly for others that complain about the leather they supposedly aren't getting.
thanks for those pics tho!

Originally Posted by TheKing23

JUST GOT THESE IN TODAY. FEELS LIKE CHRISTMAS IN JULY.THANKS WIFEY!!!

damn, i cant wait to get my lebrons after looking at this pic. THose white, blue, reds are underrated. $94 on eastbay.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

JUST GOT THESE IN TODAY. FEELS LIKE CHRISTMAS IN JULY.THANKS WIFEY!!!

damn, i cant wait to get my lebrons after looking at this pic. THose white, blue, reds are underrated. $94 on eastbay.

To be honest not really a fan of these...the blacks look better. But as far as all the other 5's you can get these would be last, or Id get these and sell them. The only good thing on this shoe is the green tint sole...just saying. Its too much hype

To be honest not really a fan of these...the blacks look better. But as far as all the other 5's you can get these would be last, or Id get these and sell them. The only good thing on this shoe is the green tint sole...just saying. Its too much hype

Back
Top Bottom