Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by nykid2387

If these were a gr nobody would cop them.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

can be said about a lot of shoes people feen over

no these would sell streets would eat these up for summer time quick too quick glad i just grabbed for 275
pimp.gif

no these would sell streets would eat these up for summer time quick too quick glad i just grabbed for 275
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cash is King

pimp.gif

They'd sell about as good as the white/navy/red 5s. That's a good price considering how hard they are to find.

pimp.gif

They'd sell about as good as the white/navy/red 5s. That's a good price considering how hard they are to find.

comparing these to the white/navy/red 5's in terms of sells?

I definitely know you havent seen these in person, or the white/navy/red either.

comparing these to the white/navy/red 5's in terms of sells?

I definitely know you havent seen these in person, or the white/navy/red either.

Ive never done this and I hope I dont get into trouble,

But can anyone help me out to get a pair?

Ive never done this and I hope I dont get into trouble,

But can anyone help me out to get a pair?

unDS'ed my pair today these are quality no leather creaing comfortable hlla padding jb needs to do this with all the releases and stop holding out they got enough cash these are nice though

unDS'ed my pair today these are quality no leather creaing comfortable hlla padding jb needs to do this with all the releases and stop holding out they got enough cash these are nice though

you have wearable shoe trees? Debating on a time to bust my out, but wondering if i should wear shoe trees.

you have wearable shoe trees? Debating on a time to bust my out, but wondering if i should wear shoe trees.

Back
Top Bottom