Jordan Retro V "Shanghai Shen" (China Exclusive)

i have a chance to cop these for 400. would you say theyre worth that? anyone know production numbers on these? thanks for any help.

i have a chance to cop these for 400. would you say theyre worth that? anyone know production numbers on these? thanks for any help.
I know nothing of the production numbers outside of the fact they were Asia exclusives, which already means the numbers will be fairly low. That being said, the cheapest i've seen these shoes going for has been $500. There's been no word of a US release, so unless JB surprises us this is it for this shoe. If you really like the shoe, and have the money, i'd say go for it. If they're legit, they won't get any cheaper than that.

there was talk of there being fake/gm pairs.   Somebody had a comparison, maybe its a few pages back.

They were also probably almost $200 in China and not that easy to get.  So I imagine 400 doesn't leave a lot of room to make it worth everyone's time who passed the shoes along; just my opinion.

Last edited:
Who has pictures of an authentic pair? The week after they released I saw lots of people come up with pairs in US. I'm not sure whether they are authentic. Can't trust no one nowawdays. 

Tons of GM pairs floating around.

Def not the same as the authentic but they would fool anybody on foot, unless someone that owned a legit pair examined them up close - not gonna happen.

The quality of GM is very poor compared to the authentic shoe. Your just paying for the same "look"

Who has pictures of an authentic pair? The week after they released I saw lots of people come up with pairs in US. I'm not sure whether they are authentic. Can't trust no one nowawdays. 
not touching this shoe with a 10 foot pole unless from fc probably. and i can't afford those prices lol 

I was at the Dunk Exchange today, and I seen cats trying to sell some fakes of these...smh, I hope they never sell em although I know they will profit on the unacknowledged. May they lose in the chance to gain.

I was at the Dunk Exchange today, and I seen cats trying to sell some fakes of these...smh, I hope they never sell em although I know they will profit on the unacknowledged. May they lose in the chance to gain.
You should of called them out.

I saw these at sneakercon. Some dude had the nike receipt with em though so no GM. Nowhere near my size though

I saw these at sneakercon. Some dude had the nike receipt with em though so no GM. Nowhere near my size though
actually nowadays receipt mean nothing, they still can put GM pairs and had fake nike receipt. the best way to avoid is know your sneakers that you want to buy since lot of GM J's nowadays

I feel you but it seemed legit. That's y I dont buy js unless theyre really limited or out the door/ndc. Too much GM going on with Jordan now

Back
Top Bottom