Jordan Retro V "Shanghai Shen" (China Exclusive)

Certainly will find a way to get these, some dude was talkin $900. I almost died laughing.

Certainly will find a way to get these, some dude was talkin $900. I almost died laughing.
theyre on KC starting at $550+shipping.... not that hard to find...

might pick up that 12 for $640 and flip it on the bay 
roll.gif

theyre on KC starting at $550+shipping.... not that hard to find...

might pick up that 12 for $640 and flip it on the bay :rofl:
sometimes KC cancelled order, and then increase the price and then re up the shoes to looks like it's been restock (some cases like kobe 8 firework), this shoes didn't get release in HK (CMIIW) so they also pre order from other reseller in china mainland

Shouldn't this thread be renamed Shanghai Shen Vs
Probably should but no admin or OG has done it.
I copped... Luv the quality of the Nubuck on them and not that ashy suede like the Black Grapes.
How DARE you say that and then not post any pics.  I want to see some shots on feet ASAP.  I am really trying to talk myself off the ledge of buying these for $500.

Last edited:
Anyone know somewhere I can get these for a somewhat decent price lol or cheaper than KC, Air-knight or kix-files. Please let me know, not really trying to pay $600 plus. I'd appreciate the help from anyone!

Anyone know somewhere I can get these for a somewhat decent price lol or cheaper than KC, Air-knight or kix-files. Please let me know, not really trying to pay $600 plus. I'd appreciate the help from anyone!
no you won't , just based on crazy line up in shanghai alone will justify it price
http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/winzzkaskus/media/null_zps1fbe9de6.jpg.html
http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/winzzkaskus/media/null_zps1d4ebd67.jpg.html
http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/winzzkaskus/media/null_zpsa1308467.jpg.html

FYI those lot of people most of them are paid by reseller for lining up because most nike store in here they have regulations for limited releases (and usually they distribute raffle ticket)
1. one pair for one person
2. you have to register by ID card + bank card (debit for student, non student have to use credit card nonetheless they won't allow it)
3. raffle ticket limit to 300
4. lucky draw type according to size starting from smaller size (size 7, 8 and so on) on release date

one reseller usually will call 100-200 people line up for them (they pay around 100 yuan over night) and because limit raffle ticket so they will camp out over night JUST FOR THE GOD DAMN RAFFLE TICKET! :x increase the chance for them to secure their pairs. that's why normal customer won't have a chance against them and that's why the price are ridiculous high on ebay.

best chance you have to wait and hoping those pairs didn't sell out well so they have to decrease their ******ed price :smh:

Are there legit pairs for those prices or only GM?
no GM pairs for these as far as i'm concern, since most GM pairs comes up with MSRP tag and this AJ 5 shanghai only release in china so it takes more effort to marketing GM version of this

too much yellow, dumb symbol, black netting will ALWAYS look better on a black upper especially nubuck/durabuck/suede. pass even if GR. patiently waiting for them to do a few colored soles/netting like some of the clippers pe etc. if they are doing all these loud new colorways like bel airs why don't they start doing more with these clear soles instead of just leaving a plain old generic played out icy sole that will yellow in a year. Nike probably makes everything back they paid their workers for a year over there by doing this 1 release
mean.gif

Last edited:
I actually like these out of many new releases.

Anyone know if kicks-crew's shanghai's are 100% authentic?

I actually like these out of many new releases.

Anyone know if kicks-crew's shanghai's are 100% authentic?
im currently in HK and i can tell you kickscrew is a HK based company. However this shoe is not available to purchase in local stores, you should know what i mean.

my buddy got a pair of these for $550.00 from a US state side seller from the pics i seen these are fire

Last edited:
no you won't , just based on crazy line up in shanghai alone will justify it price
http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/winzzkaskus/media/null_zps1fbe9de6.jpg.html

FYI those lot of people most of them are paid by reseller for lining up because most nike store in here they have regulations for limited releases (and usually they distribute raffle ticket)
1. one pair for one person
2. you have to register by ID card + bank card (debit for student, non student have to use credit card nonetheless they won't allow it)
3. raffle ticket limit to 300
4. lucky draw type according to size starting from smaller size (size 7, 8 and so on) on release date

one reseller usually will call 100-200 people line up for them (they pay around 100 yuan over night) and because limit raffle ticket so they will camp out over night JUST FOR THE GOD DAMN RAFFLE TICKET!
sick.gif
increase the chance for them to secure their pairs. that's why normal customer won't have a chance against them and that's why the price are ridiculous high on ebay.

best chance you have to wait and hoping those pairs didn't sell out well so they have to decrease their ******ed price
mean.gif
Hmmm well judging by the pics looks like I will buy them next month then.  If that is what they cost and I want them, meh guess I am paying it.

Back
Top Bottom