Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

The good o'l days
roll.gif

People have so much hatred for this man
roll.gif

I was going to wait and see what little mom and pop stores are going to charge but I called 2 stores this afternoon one wanted $600.00 the other $700.00

Also a reseller off cl us asking $600.00

So I gave in and ordered off iss

I would like the champagnes also but I really wanted the cigars out of both of them so that's the one I picked

Too bad these korean middle eastern Indian Paki mom and pop stores all over New York City have to be so damn crooked
l would have paid 450 cash in a heartbeat

I have a hook up for a shop that does raffles hopefully that's how I get the champagnes

You paid too much. The ave had the whole pack for $825.00 my boy copped Wednesday.

How come you can't cop?

F***d up my money and didn't have enough time to bounce bac lol. That's why I'm tryna sell my dunks asap but don't look like it's goin happen. So good luc to everyone, cause them J's definitely worth every penny IMO.

F***d up my money and didn't have enough time to bounce bac lol. That's why I'm tryna sell my dunks asap but don't look like it's goin happen. So good luc to everyone, cause them J's definitely worth every penny IMO.
Aw man. Sorry to hear bro.

Maybe so but I didn't have to go through the current b.s in the so-called "sneaker game" to get em

I got the shoes through iss

You still could have avoided all the BS and paid less then $600.

LOL

I have some magic beans to sell you.

Last edited:
At least he didn't have bottles or cigars on the boxes like there will be in most pictures when pairs arrive.

I don't have money or the real urge to get these 6s.... But u r right the pics with cigars n bottles will b so stupid and u no sooo many people r gonna do this

resell sucks on these things man....people on fb asking 400 bucks....thats weak...i thought i was gonna come up.....

Why do people want these again ? Not seeing the appeal here...just tell me one thing bout em that makes them a must have , and don't say "cuz these fire"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom