Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

I just blew my budget. Going overseas next month n saving. I got the money but i got limits, i broke. I was gonna pass till my mate copped cigars from a store here, prob want retail plus 100, my friend copped champagnes from caliroots and will wont retail plus 100 too (only cos caliroots currency convesion made that retail plus shipping in Aud) hurting but i finished the fear pack, baron pack, sbj1 pack i figured i had too do the champ pack. Happy days, I'll get over the money i just gotta pass on family 1's now :-/ and red 1's and wolf grey 3's

Ps- im drunk and high and didnt realise how much i wrote lol

Last edited:
No i live actually in Germany so coped them in Hamburg ... Waited 2 hours ... One Size run each Colorway ... Was the First one so no trouble

I can hear it in the JB Product Innovation meeting right now: "With Finals here, let's release a non-OG colorway 6, throw in some tacky gold rings, and sell it as the Championship Pack. These kids will eat this ish up." The commence the giggling, repeat revenue forecast on the PowerPoint, and high fives everywhere.

I'm sorry Nike, unless these are for Kawhi (Team Jordan), it's been 16 years since MJ's Last Shot. Nike, you a hypebeast.

Might as well release the MJ championship pack now since Nike knows it can't release Lebron's champ pack this year.

Last edited:
good morning 
glasses.gif

good luck to everyone in the next few hours.

So much for reservation. Had champagnes in cart and went to out of stock. All sold out quick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom