Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Dat tax free doe
smokin.gif
California.....
[table][tr][td]Tax:[/td][td]$20.63[/td][/tr][/table]

I think u just refresh?
I did it stayed the same lol maybe its a browser issue idk but im trying to find out if anybody else had the same error on page using chrome and maybe if anyone knows a possible fix for when this happens cause earlier today i didnt have that problem with the low 11s and family 1s

Safari>Goggle Chrome.... Manually checkout out after 30 minutes of anxiety!!! FOR THE HOMIESSSS... 
same here. my sizes wouldn't show up on chrome. they didn't on safari either but finally they did. i kept getting math problems with just answers. no questions .   
laugh.gif

Aint trying to brag but got the 11's in mens off of NDC and after an hour long fight online in GS as well, won the raffle for the Denim 1's and just got the Cigar 6's!
This is coming from a dude that is 1 for lifetime on in store raffles! My most winningest day ever!
I know im gonna go back to taking online L's now lol

seemed like more of these than the 1's. zipcode error got me charged tax when i shouldnt have. gonna wait til they ship to call tho. this am sucked.

Aint trying to brag but got the 11's in mens off of NDC and after an hour long fight online in GS as well, won the raffle for the Denim 1's and just got the Cigar 6's!
This is coming from a dude that is 1 for lifetime on in store raffles! My most winningest day ever!
I know im gonna go back to taking online L's now lol
Same, never got anything added on NDC before and now I ge tthe 11 lows and the cigars. Came close to the kd's too

Back
Top Bottom