Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Would Fear5s be an equal trade for either one of Cigar and Champagne?

Heard people say there were less of the champ pack 6s made than 5s... not sure if thats true

Or maybe looking to trade the whole pack for a Galaxy Foamposite... not sure if thats a good idea also

Would Fear5s be an equal trade for either one of Cigar and Champagne?

Heard people say there were less of the champ pack 6s made than 5s... not sure if thats true

Or maybe looking to trade the whole pack for a Galaxy Foamposite... not sure if thats a good idea also

id say fear for either Vi is even

i wouldnt trade used 1's for galaxy foams so def not any entire pack

Cigars arrived. love the leather but the red in the sole looks out of place. Overall dope shoe, but hoping i can work a trade for something more my speed at this sneaker con this weekend...

Ouch that sucks fam
lol yea the seller swore i was lying. Thats a big prob with this high qual fakes people are selling to the general public now. These guys really believe that its real.

Lol the dude was threatening to take me to court thinking i was trying to scam him lol. I was like bruh you sent me fake shoes im sending you your same fake *** shoes back.

Last edited:
I did notice that.
Thank you.
Still on the hunt for a pair of the Champagne, though. 
suggest you buy it quick though because there are a lot of close fakes and there will be even more as time passes.

Jordan 6 Infrared 23 for either the Cigar or Champagne a good trade? More than likely going for the Cigars.

anyone know how to legit check Cigars now?
im looking at a pair that looks fine but unsure about the emblem crest thing on the back. Some people saying legit pairs have it lighter/ easier to see than fakes. Some others swear they legit but look faded. I'm thinking its probably jsut variations in the leather or production that make some look lighter than others.

Anyone have legit pairs with darker/harder to see emblems on the back?

Watched some youtube vids but got more confused with all the superperfects/replicas/athentics n ********.

Last edited:
granny swag on one thousand
pimp.gif
she been trill son
smokin.gif

The only thing throwing me off on those cigars is the infrared :\ wish it was black, burgundy, or brown

Last edited:
now that everyone is starting to get their pairs in, is the sizing still about a half size too big? kinda like the other 6s? or do the premium materials make it a bit more true to size?

Back
Top Bottom