Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

I had no idea. I just figured everyone wanted the WTKD more since it might be more limited and only for that reason because those shoes are just disgusting in every way. 

Nike/JB know what they're doing, I guess since all 3 releases are spread more. And I guess they learned with all the WT past releases and are testing the waters with 2 $250 retro release...I don't know, just trying to make sense of it all

Last edited:
Damn... Only Greenbrier Mall FTL getting these in ATL. No Lenox, No Perimeter, No Cumberland, No Southlake. Those 4 get everything.

Once you see a pair of Cigars in person, you will know why they're limited. The things look like an NFL football, in terms of the quality leather being used.

View media item 1016409

I’ll teach you how to stunt.

What’s a celebration without champagne? It’s a lame college party that’s what. Step your game up and celebrate being fresh in one of the greatest clubs of the entire world. Nas and the good folks of 12amRun have paired up with XS nightclub in Las Vegas to offer an exclusive VIP Air Jordan Celebration pack. For only $33,000 you receive 2 pairs of Air Jordan 6 Champagne and 2 pairs of Air Jordan 6 Cigar in the sizes of your choice. Along with your Air Jordan 6′s you’ll also receive a 3 liter bottle of Ace of Spaces which is only served exclusively at Augusta National during the Masters to match the winning green jacket. To top it off your table at XS nightclub will be on the dance floor or on stage with the DJ, trust me you want to be on stage. Complimentary Cohiba cigars are included as well, let me not forget that! Celebrating in true Michael Jordan fashion.

To be honest this is a deal in Las Vegas and a true one of a kind experience. What’s crazier than 4 pairs of Jordans, a huge bottle of Ace of Spades and partying with Lil Jon at the dopest nightclub in the world? If you’re smart split the cash with some friends. We’ll keep you up to date on this VIP Air Jordan Celebration package from 12amrun right here on TSG.

Offer expires on Friday 6/13 via 12amrun.

Via TSG

Damn... Only Greenbrier Mall FTL getting these in ATL. No Lenox, No Perimeter, No Cumberland, No Southlake. Those 4 get everything.
Especially Lenox, Seeing that Nike put so much money into that store, They should get everything. But only the "hoodest" store gets them??? Thats kind of weird. Or was you speaking of only Footlockers, Not the Nike store  Lenox?

Last edited:

Especially Lenox, Seeing that Nike put so much money into that store, They should get everything. But only the "hoodest" store gets them??? Thats kind of weird. Or was you speaking of only Footlockers, Not the Nike store  Lenox?
Yea, just FTL.

The green one is ok, but could somebody explain why there is a red color with the brown/cigar colorway?
sick.gif
It's the cherry on the cigar after you light it.  I agree worst part of the shoe.

View media item 1016409

I’ll teach you how to stunt.

What’s a celebration without champagne? It’s a lame college party that’s what. Step your game up and celebrate being fresh in one of the greatest clubs of the entire world. Nas and the good folks of 12amRun have paired up with XS nightclub in Las Vegas to offer an exclusive VIP Air Jordan Celebration pack. For only $33,000 you receive 2 pairs of Air Jordan 6 Champagne and 2 pairs of Air Jordan 6 Cigar in the sizes of your choice. Along with your Air Jordan 6′s you’ll also receive a 3 liter bottle of Ace of Spaces which is only served exclusively at Augusta National during the Masters to match the winning green jacket. To top it off your table at XS nightclub will be on the dance floor or on stage with the DJ, trust me you want to be on stage. Complimentary Cohiba cigars are included as well, let me not forget that! Celebrating in true Michael Jordan fashion.

To be honest this is a deal in Las Vegas and a true one of a kind experience. What’s crazier than 4 pairs of Jordans, a huge bottle of Ace of Spades and partying with Lil Jon at the dopest nightclub in the world? If you’re smart split the cash with some friends. We’ll keep you up to date on this VIP Air Jordan Celebration package from 12amrun right here on TSG.

Offer expires on Friday 6/13 via 12amrun.

Via TSG

Son...

What a terrible waste of $33,000.

...that, if I had $33,000 to blow, I would absolutely LOVE to partake in. The thots....ohhhh, the thots such a package would attract.

Back
Top Bottom